Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

If she "loves you to death" than why is she scared?
because girls and logic never go together no matter the situation

pimp.gif

first rule -- keep the lines of communication open and honest.

question about all this stuff you guys are bickering about -- are you guys fighting about straight up dealbreakers, or just stupid stuff that you two can'tagree on? either you guys come to some compromise on the issue, or you agree to disagree.

if you are honestly not perturbed by the fighting, just assure her that your feelings and concern for her will always be there, even if it seems like y'allhate each other while arguing.

we fight over sometimes serious stuff sometimes stupid stuff. We are both stubborn but when i try to make up and stuff she is already mad pisseddddd. its moreour tones and the way we talk.. no curses or swears but just attitude and stuff sometimes. every other time we are perfectly fine. sometimes she forgets aboutour fights because shes so happy next to me but its also bad cause she forgets and holds it in sometimes and blows up later on

HAHAAH YYESSSSSS! girls have ZERO logic. In an argument, they only really make sense for about 30 seconds.

spit this line to her

"Look we been arguin bout erything for ages, do it every change +#@!? We wind up iggin eachother for the whole week. It's a lot of men in this worldbaby u chose me. Like I chose u. We been rockin for years. U signed up, u're not a victim u're a volunteer..."

Originally Posted by sundaze1g

we fight over sometimes serious stuff sometimes stupid stuff. We are both stubborn but when i try to make up and stuff she is already mad pisseddddd. its more our tones and the way we talk.. no curses or swears but just attitude and stuff sometimes. every other time we are perfectly fine. sometimes she forgets about our fights because shes so happy next to me but its also bad cause she forgets and holds it in sometimes and blows up later on
when you get caught up in a particularly nasty fight with passive aggressiveness, attitude, defensiveness, curse words, sarcasm, etc., you gottalearn to step away from all that.

it takes a lot of courage and effort to keep your head above all the static, but in my experience, it works wonders. a lot of (but not all
laugh.gif
) chicks willfollow suit when you are the one with the cool head. it feels vulnerable when you start, but after a while, you two will start to develop more a more healthyway to "argue," if that makes sense.
laugh.gif

oldest. very responsible. just stubborn when we fight. never ever in other situations really.

oh then iuno, same stuff happening with my girl but she's an only child (so her whole life she got what she wanted her way... and thats not flying withme.)

Originally Posted by sundaze1g

oldest. very responsible. just stubborn when we fight. never ever in other situations really.
when things are fine like a day or two later, just ask her, "why do you get so stubborn when we fight? not tryna argue now, i just don'twant us to be like that when we fight. when you're like that, it makes it harder for us to make up."

yeah i try but we fight sometimse when i bring up a problem.. its hard for us to talk about fights but i try and we take care of it most of the times.

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

Originally Posted by Soul X Sole

QFT

I know i have been around long enough to knwo this but what does

QFT mean ????
nerd.gif
Either Quoted for truth or quit *++!!!! tripping

sounds like she enjoys the drama.

for some chicks, throwin attitude or holding onto a grudge (even if it's THEIR fault) is their way of maintaining control of the situation and/or theirfeelings.

you gotta make it clear to her that this stuff is not healthy for the two of you. no, it's not a a deal-breaker (yet), but it's something that youguys need to work on. i would say "something she needs to work on," but in my experience, it goes over better if you say "we" instead of"you."

i find it interesting to see that she is the one who is worried that the fighting will instill doubts in your faith in the relationship, yet her stubbornnessis the exact reason you guys don't make up sometimes.

make a few promises and oaths. tell her to just have trust. basically sweet talk her so it will make her feel good.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

spit this line to her

"Look we been arguin bout erything for ages, do it every change +#@!? We wind up iggin eachother for the whole week. It's a lot of men in this world baby u chose me. Like I chose u. We been rockin for years. U signed up, u're not a victim u're a volunteer..."
pimp.gif
That's what I call honesty.

Back
Top Bottom