22 Year Old Dies Due Injuries Sustained While Being Robbed for His Bred 11's

[DCAllAmerican] While I empathize, he got nobody to blame but himself for having such a sought after commodity [/DCAllAmerican]
Someone's mother had to bury their son because another human being wanted their sneakers.
mean.gif

Damn man, what a sad story- theres some real low lifes out there. For a few hundered dollars in shoes too
mean.gif
I cant wait til they catch these dumb@$Z fake thugs, and put their faces all over the media. If this happened in my family i would hunt these fools down

i know houston has always has had its problems but has it gotten worst since the influx of people mislaced by katrina ? 

id like for texas peeps to comment..

i have read stories about nawlinz gangs beefin with texas gangs but you know how media makes things 100x worst than it actually is.

SMH
mean.gif
, hope these fools die a slow death.  Can't believe someone would take another person's life over shoes.  RIP to the victim
tired.gif

I wish everyone would just get tired of hearing this and stop buying. Seems to be the only way to make them listen, but it's wishful thinking.

i know houston has always has had its problems but has it gotten worst since the influx of people mislaced by katrina ? 

id like for texas peeps to comment..

i have read stories about nawlinz gangs beefin with texas gangs but you know how media makes things 100x worst than it actually is.
when they first came, it was problems left and right..

its calmed down some since then, though...

as far as the jays, yall need to understand that this is just going to ADD to the mystique of jordans.. cats getting killed over these?

the shoes are becoming MUST HAVE items when people's lives are getting taken... it's cruel, but jordan brand RELISHES in this kind of action...

when they first came, it was problems left and right..
its calmed down some since then, though...
as far as the jays, yall need to understand that this is just going to ADD to the mystique of jordans.. cats getting killed over these?
the shoes are becoming MUST HAVE items when people's lives are getting taken... it's cruel, but jordan brand RELISHES in this kind of action...
Very true, sadly. Incidents like these bring even more glamour to the product. 

Online or bust bros. This is getting to a point where it's not even worth it anymore. :smh: RIP

I don't get it, do goons not know about sneaker conventions?

How come more people haven't gotten shot over some yeezy's? or any other $600+ shoe?

I've heard of like, maybe 3 incidents here in vegas over the past 5 years and 2 of them were WTD Sb's.

I agree with the online statement

I don't buy many Jordan's anymore but when I do it's online

Back
Top Bottom