22 year old poses as high school student to play basketball

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Happened in my HS actually... dudes name was Maxwell Houser he ran for president in my senior year...come to find out he was a stock broker on the run from the mob.

eek.gif

Happened in my HS actually... dudes name was Maxwell Houser he ran for president in my senior year...come to find out he was a stock broker on the run from the mob.
i just googled that name....

Hiding_Out.jpg

laugh.gif

I KNEW someone had to have done this at one point or another
roll.gif
. Just upand going to some other state or city to play ball. Son f'd up big time by smashing that girl tho
smh.gif

If anyone listens to Bill Simmons, he had a dude on a while back who went back to high school 3 or 4 DIFFERENT times. Son was like 28 the last time he went.

I live in W.Phx, I didn't even hear about this, but thats because I don't watch the news. Kofa is nice school and usually has very talented athletes,makes sense why he went there.
We still kicked their %%+$# in State finals for soccer
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Hiding_Out.jpg

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
*goes to rent this movie*

Originally Posted by romedadude

Hiding_Out.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Damn.

I read this and immediately thought of the kid who made the thread about not making JV. This article's gonna be givin' him ideas. Dude's gonnatrain for 5 years and then try to go back and make it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

He never had to show any documentation of his age because of a federal law that requires schools to allow homeless kids to register for school with essentially no questions asked.
o snap! i'm back in high school with a quickness.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom