$225 for a used 16gb Ipad? Worth it?

Friend of mine offering me an extra Ipad that he got from his job.  Barely used for $225. 

I've never played with an Ipad before, are they worth it?  My macbook just got stolen, so I'm itching for SOMETHING to replace it.

thanks!!

Friend of mine offering me an extra Ipad that he got from his job.  Barely used for $225. 

I've never played with an Ipad before, are they worth it?  My macbook just got stolen, so I'm itching for SOMETHING to replace it.

thanks!!

Don't cop it and give me your friends information so I can purchase it from him.

Don't cop it and give me your friends information so I can purchase it from him.

def worth it. Hell u can flip it on NT for more than that

if u had a higher post count that is

def worth it. Hell u can flip it on NT for more than that

if u had a higher post count that is

Man I never run into deals like this
30t6p3b.gif

Is this a serious question or you just bragging cause your getting an Ipad for $225?

Get it ASAP

even once the Ipad 2 comes out (most likely tomorrow), the resell value of the first Ipad will still be more than what you are paying.

Get it ASAP

even once the Ipad 2 comes out (most likely tomorrow), the resell value of the first Ipad will still be more than what you are paying.

Is this a serious question or you just bragging cause your getting an Ipad for $225?

Back
Top Bottom