$225 for Old Body PS3 + extras... GOOD DEAL??

I got a fella trying to sell me his old PS3 with two controllers, a third party controller, and madden 11...Don't really play madden, and not worried about the hard drive cuz I'm going to swap it for my 320gb hard drive regardless....Soooo... is this an all right deal???I need to know if I should pull the trigger...

I got a fella trying to sell me his old PS3 with two controllers, a third party controller, and madden 11...Don't really play madden, and not worried about the hard drive cuz I'm going to swap it for my 320gb hard drive regardless....Soooo... is this an all right deal???I need to know if I should pull the trigger...

no dont do it...

amazon offering a 60gc on a new @ 299 shipped

there should be a price drop in the coming weeks

IMO its not that bad of a price for all the items.

although ask if it hasnt been refurbished or brought back from hell. (Red light of death)

id buy it if i was looking for a second PS3 console.

IMO its not that bad of a price for all the items.

although ask if it hasnt been refurbished or brought back from hell. (Red light of death)

id buy it if i was looking for a second PS3 console.

no dont do it...

amazon offering a 60gc on a new @ 299 shipped

there should be a price drop in the coming weeks

Nope. Amazon, target etc are offering 60 dollar gift card for new ones, and microcenter has the 80 gig refurb for 110.

Nope. Amazon, target etc are offering 60 dollar gift card for new ones, and microcenter has the 80 gig refurb for 110.

Bought a 250GB one for $200 off Craigslist last month. Box was barely opened and everything inside wasn't even touched.

If you do your research and put in some time browsing CL and contacting people, I'm sure you could find a fat PS3 for $175-180...

Bought a 250GB one for $200 off Craigslist last month. Box was barely opened and everything inside wasn't even touched.

If you do your research and put in some time browsing CL and contacting people, I'm sure you could find a fat PS3 for $175-180...

meh not worth it...i paid $200 for a brand new old body console in 2009 shouts to Henz0
pimp.gif

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2948811
Just copped my 160 gig today.  $311 out the door and $160 in gift cards in my pocket.  

Also, the fat joints will most likely fail sooner than the new ones.  The only reason I bought a new PS3 today is b/c my fat 60 gig got the YLOD a few months back.  Seems to be happening to a lot of the older joints.  

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2948811
Just copped my 160 gig today.  $311 out the door and $160 in gift cards in my pocket.  

Also, the fat joints will most likely fail sooner than the new ones.  The only reason I bought a new PS3 today is b/c my fat 60 gig got the YLOD a few months back.  Seems to be happening to a lot of the older joints.  

go for a slim if you can. those fat PS3s can only last for so long. Mine lasted for only 2 years (YLOD).
30t6p3b.gif

go for a slim if you can. those fat PS3s can only last for so long. Mine lasted for only 2 years (YLOD).
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom