22s on Nissan GTRs

that grey one is SICK
pimp.gif

I am not the girl in my avy. I am a guy. Please stop PM'ing me in an attempt to flirt. Thanks. Thanks 650 for the sig. i needed it
ROFL! Damn, I bet you get at least 10 ayomsg's a day.

I'm probably the only one who loves that white GTR. It'd be even sicker if the face was race gold instead of polished. The drop is super aggressive,but I doubt you can hit any slight bump on the road w/o rubbing.

******ed. Nothing more than additional unsprung weight/rotational inertia which goes against the whole point of the car.

Originally Posted by curt2121

******ed. Nothing more than additional unsprung weight/rotational inertia which goes against the whole point of the car.

It's obviously for the show... Realistically, you would get some 20 inch Volks, Advans, Neez, etc. for it. For a track set up, you may even want togo with 19s if caliper/rotor clearance isn't an issue. But ask yourself this...how many GTR's will you actually see at a track compared to say, aStarbuck?

i love rims but that car is such a performance car dat it just dosnt make sense to do that

I just saw this car at the DC autoshow and I think the stock 20' rims look pretty nice I wouldn't change them...

Those look pretty good to but the stock rims seem to suit the car better imo

Originally Posted by mistahphaze

largewhitegtr.jpg

that is pretty wild.. i wouldn't mind driving that around boston a few million times
pimp.gif

yeah you WOULD mind driving in boston in that car. dear, suspension....

They have a GTR on display at the Detroit Auto Show right now to bad that I decided not to go lastnight.

Back
Top Bottom