Texas ranked worst state for quality of life

i was on tinder and saw a bunch of religous girls is just an idiotic statement
like, thats really the point you are trying to make?

all you are really doing is letting everyone know you are prejudice towards people who have different beliefs than you

I drove by one today and I’ve never tried it. Saw their window had og rapper Ice-T on it :lol:
Might have to walk in and give it a shot.
It's the most basic fastfood spot. The chicken tenders were good but you can find tenders just as good at the grocery store. I went to the one in NYC and there was a dj playing music.

all you are really doing is letting everyone know you are prejudice towards people who have different beliefs than you
I’ll agree that the methodology is far from perfect, but the point remains that the population of Texas is more religious than where I currently live. There’s plenty of data that supports my claim as well.

Prejudice would imply my position isn’t based on experience, but it is. I’m just judging, which we all do.

Pretty sure it can be quantified that those states down there are deeply religious compared to the Northeast and West Coast.

I'm not knocking anyone's beliefs, I just like them separate from real world ****

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 16-31-38 Most and least religious U.S. states Pew Research Center.png

I’ll agree that the methodology is far from perfect, but the point remains that the population of Texas is more religious than where I currently live. There’s plenty of data that supports my claim as well.

Prejudice would imply my position isn’t based on experience, but it is. I’m just judging, which we all do.
Its a front b

It's the most basic fastfood spot. The chicken tenders were good but you can find tenders just as good at the grocery store. I went to the one in NYC and there was a dj playing music.

I kinda figured it could be that. It was located in a center with a bunch of restaurants I rarely visit. I’ll still give it a try just to say I’ve had it. Thanks for the heads up :nthat:

It used to be that Dallas was the ones with the superiority complex. Half the people that live in them northern burbs ain't from Dallas (or Texas) nowadays, so I don't think it's as intense anymore.

Don't be fooled by them religious people. Some real freaks out there who go to church every Wednesday and Sunday living like devils.

It used to be that Dallas was the ones with the superiority complex. Half the people that live in them northern burbs ain't from Dallas (or Texas) nowadays, so I don't think it's as intense anymore.

Don't be fooled by them religious people. Some real freaks out there who go to church every Wednesday and Sunday living like devils.
A lot of people (dare I say most) go to church to appear holier than thou. In their opinion, you can be a pos in life as long as you go to church and donate sometimes

A lot of people (dare I say most) go to church to appear holier than thou. In their opinion, you can be a pos in life as long as you go to church and donate sometimes
Some of them might just want to get away from their family (like people do with work) or it’s just something to do as well

Back
Top Bottom