23 on back of my dmps peeling

Get the older retros, I have cool grey XI's beat as %#$$ but 23 didnt peel at all

nothing can be done, sorry. yeah this is a risk to happen on sj's too.
frown.gif
frown.gif

damn i love those shoes .....why doesnt jordan brand make better quality shoes ....i work hard for my money n with bills its hard to get all the shoes youreally want n when you open your shoes after a year or so there already falling apart

First of all those are Cdp XIs, not DMPs. It's common for them to peel on the Cdp's because of the lack of quality on them.

Ive seen a couple of CDPs where the thread is peeling, Personally think that all CDP products were made with pour materials.

JB quality at its finest.... I've heard about this happening on a lot of CDP XI's

i heard ppl say that sj are going to be a better quality soo ima try my luck with those ........ but when my 23 gets worst ima get something stichted on theback so when i wear em with shorts theyll look custom

There's one thing I could suggest to you, however I've never tried it on shoes before...

Do this at your own discretion, and no, I'm not trying to s*rew you over. You're now caught in between just tearing that hanging piece off, or waitingfor the entire thing to peel completely.

Take a piece of wax paper, not too big of a piece and gently iron it over the "23"... I don't know if it works on shoes, but it works forscreen-printed stuff

Yeah all the materials in the CDP's were %@++. I bought a few, realized they were %@++, and sold them. I tried playing ball in the XXI's and they didnot hold for anything

i seen some cdp 4s my friend had that where already crackin by the air bubble i got some cpdxi n ogs hope that dont happen to either one
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nikehead504

what should i do ...will this happen to the space jams too???
I balled in a pair of the 09 Space Jams for an hour or 2 and it peeled and barley anything is left

what that sucks man idk i went to the mall in my cdp 11the other day and i was turning heads but i like the blk n blue better,so ima have to take that chance

i say put tape on it haha i do that to the insole so the jump man don't peel off make sure you sick another tape on behind the tape so that the tapewon't stick to the 23 but around it

Back
Top Bottom