23 Yr Old Snapchat CEO Turns Down 3 Billion Offer From FB

3 billion, 5 billion what's the difference? You'll die before you spend a 3rd of it. That's just greedy.

Last edited:
FB has 1.5 billion active users??

But....but....I thought it was dead?
06h5FxC.png

Facebook will never die.

People think that just because they dont and everybody in their circle doesnt use it thats its dieing but its easily the most popular social media platform in the world.

None of the current social media platforms are going anywhere any time soon.

You can't be serious.

You can't be serious. It seems like you're not grasping the concept of how much 3 billion dollars is. I feel like I'm living pretty damn comfortable barely clearing 80k a year. You must not know what it's like to struggle or have a distorted concept of revenue.

Last edited:
You saying the same thing though, if theres no difference when talking that amount of money, it's likely more than money for him. He gets to lead the product he created and take it where he wants without shareholders and another ceo telling him what to do. Just happens that he has made upwards of 10 billion by holding out.

You can't be serious. It seems like you're not grasping the concept of how much 3 billion dollars is. I feel like I'm living pretty damn comfortable barely clearing 80k a year. You must not know what it's like to struggle or have a distorted concept of revenue.

Or I realize that having 20 billion dollars is better than 3.

It's not about living comfortably, these guys make these apps to try to change the world in their mold. It never makes sense to make to take less than your worth, you sound crazy.

Stop making assumptions about my life when you don't know me, you're just misinformed about money, has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
You saying the same thing though, if theres no difference when talking that amount of money, it's likely more than money for him. He gets to lead the product he created and take it where he wants without shareholders and another ceo telling him what to do. Just happens that he has made upwards of 10 billion by holding out.

Makes sense I guess. Not to me but I understand that sort of thought process.

It's not about living comfortably, these guys make these apps to try to change the world in their mold. It never makes sense to make to take less than your worth, you sound crazy.

Stop making assumptions about my life when you don't know me, you're just misinformed about money, has nothing to do with that.

Fair enough. Guess I'm misinformed about money.

Exactly.

Valuations are still pretty ripe, so why settle for less?

No, you are the one not getting it

Simple math dude.

So what if you can't spend it all. That is besides the point

Zuckerberg has tried a few times to make a snapchat killer and failed.  Snap is here to stay. 
Smh at me saying this a few weeks ago. 
Wow,  they really did come up with a legit, viable snapchat killer.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 IG straight jacked them and admitted it
laugh.gif
 Right?  Instagram CEO had no problems admitting they deserve all the credit for the whole "stories" concept and applying it to Instagram.  I actually respect that instead of frontin about it. 

The real question is will people use Snapchat less and snap more on Instagram instead?

Last edited:

:lol:  Right?  Instagram CEO had no problems admitting they deserve all the credit for the whole "stories" concept and applying it to Instagram.  I actually respect that instead of frontin about it. 

The real question is will people use Snapchat less and snap more on Instagram instead?
Of course, why use 2 apps when you can use 1?

laugh.gif
 Right?  Instagram CEO had no problems admitting they deserve all the credit for the whole "stories" concept and applying it to Instagram.  I actually respect that instead of frontin about it. 

I actually agree, I'm wondering if the majority of people feel the same way

:lol:  Right?  Instagram CEO had no problems admitting they deserve all the credit for the whole "stories" concept and applying it to Instagram.  I actually respect that instead of frontin about it. 

I actually agree, I'm wondering if the majority of people feel the same way
I always found snapchats layout to be clunky and cumbersome. If I can beast over IG models pics and now stories in 1 place, who needs snapchat

Snapchat is done for....not to mention, I'm sure IG is gonna come with more filters, more options, more ways for it to be interactive....dude should have sold....you can't go up against Zuck.

Last edited:
So you got a well established, extremely popular app offering the same exact features as the other guys and they could be potentially better.....who's gonna come offer $20 Billion now? Let alone 1 billion...

2572es4.jpg

And some of you guys wanted to argue with me a few weeks ago :rolleyes
Tha'ts why you take the money and run.
Stay greedy my friends.

Last edited:
I always found snapchats layout to be clunky and cumbersome. If I can beast over IG models pics and now stories in 1 place, who needs snapchat
Yup, when I first started using it I couldn't stand Snapchat's layout .  Wasn't user friendly at all. 

So you got a well established, extremely popular app offering the same exact features as the other guys and they could be potentially better.....who's gonna come offer $20 Billion now? Let alone 1 billion...

And some of you guys wanted to argue with me a few weeks ago :rolleyes
Tha'ts why you take the money and run.
Stay greedy my friends.

Do exactly like Kevin did, cut a deal with Zuck, get in on some stock options plus the buy out and you and yours are set for at least 4 generations to come....snap bout to Join Vine in social media purgatory

Back
Top Bottom