Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

pics of dat mass:

i would hit that too.
devil.gif
Al B Sure, that you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

Well first of all you should post her face/and or you two together.

2nd you should definitely smash while y'all are still good cause more than likely you're gonna break up (eventually).

I'll translate:

Ducktales+2.jpg

Originally Posted by J23S

Hit em with the MJ super punch combo
1e4en7.gif

i dont know why i sat here watching this @+$ kept thinking damn he getting closer
laugh.gif

and i lol'd

and to op i dont really quote jay but didnt he say ...

" men lie, women lie, numbers dont."

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

How old is she? What are the chances it was random and they called you? Good luck

She is 22 (older than me) I'm just thinkin it was a hater tryna break up a happy home but I just wanted some insight from my NT %#@!#@

I definitely agree with BKSole on this one.It COULD be a prank,but just keep your eyes open man.

Nice pics too!

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka
She's tired of taking care of you and wanted a real man that would actually take care of her and he piped, by the way youre not doing it. I would be ashamed as a man to admit that.
tired.gif
agreed. that's nothing to be proud of..learn to be a man and pipe your girl properly..she's probably in the campus library gettin herbrains piped out right now by a dude who can afford his own college books
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka
She's tired of taking care of you and wanted a real man that would actually take care of her and he piped, by the way youre not doing it. I would be ashamed as a man to admit that.
tired.gif
agreed. that's nothing to be proud of..learn to be a man and pipe your girl properly..she's probably in the campus library gettin her brains piped out right now by a dude who can afford his own college books
laugh.gif

Im broke, aint no shame in my game. College aint no joke on my wallet. But at the same time you are not truly pimping till you got girls willing to pay for allyour expenses so yall dont know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by magneto621

Sucka...

tired.gif
agreed. that's nothing to be proud of..learn to be a man and pipe your girl properly..she's probably in the campus library gettin her brains piped out right now by a dude who can afford his own college books
laugh.gif

Im broke, aint no shame in my game. College aint no joke on my wallet. But at the same time you are not truly pimping till you got girls willing to pay for all your expenses so yall dont know what you are talking about.
Been there done that, you aint doing nothing I havent done before. I wouldnt brag about it like its a good thing

Sucka...

tired.gif
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom