laugh.gif

Aight guys, let me elaborate: The other profile I gave to a friend of mine. So I just made this one since I thought sneakerfan93 sounded dull, and I like PN23 more. But I have not used sneakerfan93 since Ive made this and only my friend posts on the other one. Which explains why he only posts in General. So I only use this one...not like those that use multiple to give themslves e-fame.

Does anyone on NT not have 2+ accounts these days? Even I have spare for a funny screen name that I wanted to keep as a back up. Shout out to Rebel YNS!!!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by the coolness

Does anyone on NT not have 2+ accounts these days? Even I have spare for a funny screen name that I wanted to keep as a back up. Shout out to Rebel YNS!!!

nerd.gif
Read you loud and clear homie.

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by PN23

Aight guys, let me elaborate: The other profile I gave to a friend of mine. So I just made this one since I thought sneakerfan93 sounded dull, and I like PN23 more. But I have not used sneakerfan93 since Ive made this and only my friend posts on the other one. Which explains why he only posts in General. So I only use this one...not like those that use multiple to give themslves e-fame.

smh...I hate it when movies have wack endings.

If he hasn't scammed anyone, there's really no need for this...His e-fame just went up because of you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PN23

that's a damn good excuse.

Originally Posted by Rebel YNS

nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Rebel YNS

Doesanyone on NT not have 2+ accounts these days? Even I have spare for afunny screen name that I wanted to keep as a back up. Shout out toRebel YNS!!!

nerd.gif

glasses.gif
*runs to start thread..the coolness=Rebel YNS exposed.

Back
Top Bottom