23isback is pulling some $*@+!

Originally Posted by Pinero354

I just went on 23isback and I can see the release dates just fine, bright as day, and didnt have to pay anything either
They stopped their pettiness.
They probably raked in nothing and they bailed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

I just went on 23isback and I can see the release dates just fine, bright as day, and didnt have to pay anything either
laugh.gif

They saw their site traffic drop 99.99% and said if we were screwed before we're sodomized now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by norim21

What is confusing to me is their statement sounds like they about to file for chapter 11 but at the same time charge $600 for a pair of Concords 
eyes.gif

They weren't charging $600.  It was $660.  

A few days after Christmas, they had a message on their release dates page stating that they were robbed of $4000, and as such, that's why they were asking for donations...not sure if there was any validity to that or not, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Remember when NT had an Official thread containing all of the upcoming release dates for JB, including Team and PE with the Retros?
We should start that up again and just maintain it in some way.  Like have a first few pages with all of the anticipated releases/rumors of the upcoming year or two and then once information becomes solid, we can submit our information to @ijapino to include pictures, style #'s and product codes, with the RD and MSRP.

I think this could be done very easily.  What do y'all think?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by KMante

laugh.gif

They saw their site traffic drop 99.99% and said if we were screwed before we're sodomized now 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL! The way I see it, if someone is stupid enough to pay money for release dates, then by all means let them.

That would be like charging someone 5 bucks every time they searched on Google, who in their right mind would pay? It's all over the intrawebs.

That is some *******t!

What made them do that?

I go to Modern-Notoriety.com and others (NT) for legit RD on sneakers.

I believe they are crazy to charge you $5 to get info you can get from a million other places.

What makes them so special?

laugh.gif

this would be a dope solution to the hype problem though. if only we could get every sneaker forum/site/blog to adopt paying for release dates or locking their sites and charging a fee to be a member and access information and then everyone who joins keeping it a secret. this will not happen, but it would definitely save the game if executed properly. 

Back
Top Bottom