24 Hour Ghetto Workout

thats a prison workout
laugh.gif
props to dude in that second vid cause thattakes some crazy strength

Tell me ya'll don't see dude doin' pushups on top of the bus stop though.

Might as well take it one step further and do it on top of the bus...workout and a free ride?! Im there.

roll.gif
"on a bus stop"

Damn those dudes looked ripped. I'm canceling my gym membership right now and gonna go find a bus stop tomorrow.

its gymnastics based movements from parallel bars and rings. if you wanna get strong enough to do this and do workouts that incorporate these movements find agood crossfit affiliate in your area.

Pushups on top of the bus stop was unnecessary lol. Other than that
pimp.gif
and kudos to them. Someday I hope ill be as cut up as dem

pull ups. I've been trying to tell people around me about it. They're always benching, and saying pull ups is a waste of time. But you strengthen yourgrip and core muscles like crazy. It works out damn near your whole body, except your legs.

i'm canceling my gym membership after the winter and hitting up that park.
all them dudes is crazy
eek.gif
i wish i was ripped like that

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i would be pretty pissed if i walked outside and saw a huge no neck dude doing dips on the back bumper of the panty dropper. i'd wait 'til he finished then homie would get an intense death stare and a furious fist shake.
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

http://

v30htl.gif

Some of these guys (dude in the quoted video for example) could make some serious, legit, dough if they marketed themselves properly--for instance, in a placelike Hollywood, as personal trainers. The only resume they would need-- their bodies...

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i would be pretty pissed if i walked outside and saw a huge no neck dude doing dips on the back bumper of the panty dropper. i'd wait 'til he finished then homie would get an intense death stare and a furious fist shake.
roll.gif

roll.gif
How'd I miss this??
roll.gif

I remember back in the late '90s DMX and the Ruff Ryders came out with a similiar video.

Originally Posted by DR813

ain't they them bartendaz dudes( or whatever it's called). they was on the DR. Oz show.
There are lots of different bar groups that workout exclusively with calisthenics. Bar-barians, bar tendaz, calisthenics kings, etc. They all havea great philosophy IMO. They're all strong as hell and ripped too. Great way to work on functional strength. Ever since I found out about 'em, Ichanged up my training philosophy. I find that I do better on bodyweight training because it's got a fun factor. I could do bodyweight training all day,but lifting weights is boring and bland to me.

They make DVD's too. Calisthenics kingz has a few dvds out there. Great stuff. Look 'em up on YouTube if you want. Amazing what the human body can do.

I'm cancelling my gym membership after this month. I'm gonna take bodyweight training seriously and work hard with it. You can get in just as goodshape doing this as you can lifting weights, and honestly, I'd rather have fun working out wherever than work out in a crowded gym with bland weights andmuscleheads.

Back
Top Bottom