24, prison break, or dexter?

Watch Dexter.  It's great.  The first season of Prison Break was amazing, the second season was pretty good too.  24 is ok.  It's nothing spectacular.  After you watch a few seasons, you realize the Jack Bauer character is corny.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Season 5? you crazy?

That starts when jack faked his death

Gotta watch 24 from the beginning

indifferent.gif
5 seasons. read.

Nothing, and I mean nothing beats the 1st season of Prison Break.  At least watch that before anything else.

24 seasons 1-3 are amazing. The show peaked during season 3 in my opinion - the Salazars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24 > Dexter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prison Break.

After the first season PB went down the tubes.

Dexter. Period. How can you go wrong with a serial killer that is a blood spatter detective?

i just finished lost . . that is why i was asking about these three shows that are available on netflix.

i started dexter though . . a lot shorter than the other two; i'll get started on them afterwards.

Gotta start 24 from the very beginning...

Just watch the 1st season of Prison Break... its all downhill after that.

Never watched Dexter, but my friend did recommend it to me... I might give it a shot.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

PRISON BREAK IS THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my all time favorite tv show is friends, but prison break will go down as having the best season 1 ever. EVER.... EVERRRRRRR....

Originally Posted by pdouly33

24 seasons 1-3 are amazing. The show peaked during season 3 in my opinion - the Salazars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah man, four was perfect too bringing back Tony and Jack faking his death.  Five was just all about shock value from beginning to end.  Six sucked, seven was ok and eight was ok for half and amazing for the second half.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Season 5? you crazy?

That starts when jack faked his death

Gotta watch 24 from the beginning

indifferent.gif
5 seasons. read.

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Never seen dexter, but I'd recommend you start off watching prison break season 1 and 24 season 5, then go from there if you like either.  With 24 you can start on any season and become a fan, but with prison break I feel you have to watch the seasons in a chronological order, both really good shows.
Maybe YOU should read
eyes.gif

Dexter is the best series of the 3. i would also recommend the pacific. it's a dramatic war series.

how stupid is this guy. going back to jail after he breaks out from the last one. this series is so repetative.

Back
Top Bottom