25 Best Players in the NFL (RIGHT NOW!)

This isn't a copycat thread of the "NBA Best 25" even though it kind of is.
But anyway here it is
1. Tom Brady (Comes out to play every week, great competitor)
2. LaDainian Tomlinson (14 TDs over 1300 yards, not much else I can say)
3. Peyton Manning (The hype is not there like it has been the last few years, but he is still lightin up the leauge)
4. Adrian Peterson (
Hard to believe he's a rookie? Yeah. Kids already dominating the league and has already set thesingle game rushing record. Scary to think what else he could break.)
5. Randy Moss (Finally, Mossome's back! I kind of think he's been slackin off the last couple games though)
6. Willie Parker (Leads the league in rushing yards and is showing what he can do)
7. Tony Romo (I wanna have sex with jessica simpson)
8. Brett Favre (hard to put this guy behind some of the other QBs but he still is having a great season)
9. Terrell Owens (14 TDs and over 1200 yards receiving)
10. Antonio Cromartie- (10 interceptions and 33 tic taks))
11. Brian Westbrook- (He is having a great injury-free season and he did a courageous act in last game, how do u go against this guy unless ur afantasy football owner.)
12. Braylon Edwards- (13 TDs and that's with the Browns!)
13. Joseph Addai (11 TDs)
14. Patrick Kerney (13.5 sacks and is proving that he is still a potent DT in this league)
15. Chad Johnson (6 TDs but this team is having problems which are not his fault)
16. Mario Williams (Should've been elected for the pro bowl with the season he's having and he's proving that he is worthy of the #1 pick)
17. Drew Brees ( Struggled early but came on as of late and is proving that last season wasn't a fluke)
18. Vince Young (His team is winning and he's even got some more rushing yards than starting RBs
pimp.gif
)
19. Willis McGahee (Top of the NFL in rushing yards and he's playing great despite low TD total)
20. Patrick Willis (Leads NFL in tackles and is a worry to any team that has the 9ers on their schedule)
21. Jason Witten (top of the NFL in receiving with 7 TDs)
22. Antonio Gates (always productive and never lacks the dangerous factor)
23. Greg Jennings (12 TDs and came out of nowhere to emerge as Favre's #1 receiver)
24. Ed Reed (6 Interceptions and 33 Tackles)
25. Earnest Graham (10 TDs and emerged as Bucs premire RB)

Zworpster13 wrote:
18. Vince Young (His team is winning and he's even got some more rushing yards than starting RBs
pimp.gif
)

roll.gif
roll.gif

Plus he only has around 300 yds rushing so
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
again

I just did a quick count and 20/25 are from the offensive side of the ball....SMH

1005cardsdock.jpg

This concept doesn't work
Do offense and defense seperately

co-sign...I would even break it down to top 5 by position....

go back to the lab young man....

I like Willis, but he's better than Ed Reed? No.

And AP is #4, just like that? Slow down a little, he needs to play some ball first, not just have 2 huge games and that's it.

really? how about replace Vince Young with Cromartie? After all, you did say RIGHT NOW and dude is playing out of his mind

6. Willie Parker (Leads the league in rushing yards and is showing what he can do)
You forgot to mention that he's leading the league in TDs too. Oh wait. What's that? Just two? And only averaging 4.1 YPC?Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Westbrook is having a very similar year to Tomlinson even after missing a game.

1896 total yards
12 TDs
83 receptions
4.7 YPC

im glad to see everyone hates vince young as much as i do, i thought i was one of few ... and that list sucks, do O and D and then youll be better off

Back
Top Bottom