25 Years Old Balding Like Sagat!?!?!?!? Need Help!!?!?!?

DuckTales (Main title).jpg
How often you gotta shave the baldy?

How often you gotta shave the baldy?

I'm not shaving my head bald currently, although I did for a couple of months at one time. I know a ton of bald guys and none of them shave their heads multiple times per day. No one's hair grows that fast. If you need to shave your head 2-3 everyday, you have better, faster and thicker hair growth than most people with full heads of hair.

Dudes aren't shaving their heads every morning, afternoon and evening.

Going bald in the front and back . I still might look into getting a hair unit transplant to look like Chase Young of the ********

I got my derma roller in the mail. What's next atlsfinest atlsfinest

Start using it on the areas of your scalp where your experiencing hair loss. I usually use it one or two times each week. The biggest safety tip is to not press down too hard, obviously you don't want to make your scalp bleed. Also, make sure that you disinfect the dermaroller before and after you use it. I put some rubbing alcohol on the head of the drum roller.

This YouTube channel gives you really good advice about how to use it.

About to give myself a baldy when the clippers come in. I’m still going to put up a good fight with the hair growth routine. I’m preparing myself for the likely L, but you never know. I was worried about my corners going last year & that seems to have settled without looking crazy. Top of my dome getting a little lockheedish though.

I’m curious to see how I look with a baldy. I do have beard as well. I’d be ****ting 🧱s if I didn’t have that either.

Buzz cut it down with the no-guard every 7-10 days and I'm gucci. I don't think I'll ever be the cat to take a razor to my dome on the daily.

Bout to grow my **** back out. Been rocking Q ball almost 8 yrs. Found myself putting shampoo on for free other day

Back
Top Bottom