Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
pimp.gif
I swear its like the world takes a 180 when you get that fresh haircut with the line up. Attention from the females goes up like a 110% outta nowhere lol
smokin.gif
 and I had like 3 dudes come up to me askin where I got my cut at. Ya'll know what I'm talking about..

BalconyBundles: yeah it is. I like cutting my hair short like that. My barber always asking me "Are you sure about that??"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
I swear its like the world takes a 180 when you get that fresh haircut with the line up. Attention from the females goes up like a 110% outta nowhere lol
smokin.gif
 and I had like 3 dudes come up to me askin where I got my cut at. Ya'll know what I'm talking about..

p00715.jpg

Some dudes need to learn how to keep it subtle with their lineups. Cats out lining up mile long foreheads just cuz they think it looks clean. To each their own, but my advice (i've been lining myself up since 98') keep it simple. Tooth pick side burns? Didnt know dudes still messing with that.

Also, did you pay for that? Only reason I break bread is because I need to get tapered, aside from that I would never let any barber line me up. Just some advice, no hate peace

its always bittersweet for me because despite the fresh shape-up, the barber inevitably pushes my hairline back every time.

but cosign with you feeling yourself too much, prob shouldnt have posted your pic

just got a cut after 2 months, then came home & trimmed/lined up my beard which had also been untamed for 2 months.

felt
pimp.gif
x1000000000000000000000000

Back
Top Bottom