Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

OP you still didn't reply me about how you lost 400 100 lbs.

I am disappoint

Hmm.. I swear I sent a reply back. If you didn't get one I made another post in that thread in how I lost it all.

kobe and lebron do it subtle because their hairlines are receding lol

and if OP thinks that is a Fresshh haircut lol

its just a simple 1 with a line up, no fade, no bald taper...nothin?

its clean, but not Fresshh

Just don't get one like this guy

eww.png

Originally Posted by sunny559

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by solesavage

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
gatorad3 wrote:

pimp.gif
I swear its like the world takes a 180 when you get that fresh haircut with the line up. Attention from the females goes up like a 110% outta nowhere lol
smokin.gif
 and I had like 3 dudes come up to me askin where I got my cut at. Ya'll know what I'm talking about..

Some dudes need to learn how to keep it subtle with their lineups. Cats out lining up mile long foreheads just cuz they think it looks clean. To each their own, but my advice (i've been lining myself up since 98') keep it simple. Tooth pick side burns? Didnt know dudes still messing with that.

Also, did you pay for that? Only reason I break bread is because I need to get tapered, aside from that I would never let any barber line me up. Just some advice, no hate peace

What you talking about fam, EVERYONE has that.
laugh.gif

i seen three dudes with the toothpicks, all young kids with the fake overdone edge up too.
Most people round these cali parts off that.

Myself personally, I dont mess with sideburns, I just fade my head hair into my beard
pimp.gif

Who cares about cali tho?

NY>

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I was referring to the sideburns.

I just get a skin taper 99% of the time so no sideburns. If I do rock sideburns though I go with the toothpick
laugh.gif

And I flatten my hair so my line looks extra sharp on some Matt Barnes
pimp.gif

if i go with out a shape up too long i feel dirty, sick. people wear durags and hats to cover the bumminess. i shake my head

def appreciated.  I'm about to leave lazy hood barbers alone.  Uncle took me to a domincian spot in the heights.  Gave me a great cut, with a hot towel treatment.  I was extra fresh that day.  

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was referring to the sideburns.
i see what you're saying...as cats mature, they tend to shy away from having that super edge up and keep it subtle

i know some females, usually the older ones, who don't care for that super edge up, because it seems like the dude

takes more time getting ready than the she does lol, they rather men be clean and simple

but some girls like that edge up, which is why dudes get it extra crisp...

all depends on what type of girls you trynna attract...cause for damn sure i ain't getting cuts to get props from dudes lol

Originally Posted by blazinRook

So its clean............ but its not fresh?

Theres a difference? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I'm like the only guy who doesn't feel good after a haircut. I feel the same.

I always feel like crap after I cut my hair. My late 20's are really kicking me in the teeth. 10 more years and I am going to look like Don Rickles and its scaring the hell out of me.

Not everyone can grow a damn beard or can pull off the beard look.
laugh.gif

Im Filipino, only thing I can pull off is a taper or a tooth pick sideburn.
laugh.gif

Used to always keep the sharp sideburns but now I got the grown man goin on with the beard
pimp.gif
Honestly, nowadays I'm far more particular with how my beard is shaped up than my hairline...

Back
Top Bottom