25th anniversary Jordan collection; Seriously JB?

Who here is seroiusly spending money on these blank Nike I.D. templates for Air Jordans I-XX3?

You would think that this is the time that MJ push for quality materials, OG colorways, and OG boxes...
Very disappointed again as usual.

even if they make all these releases limited its still gonna sit....feel bad for the store that has all these shoes on their shelves because likely every modelexcept for maybe the 6 and 11 will sit for a while

i'd like to copp a few of the white/white j's 3,9,11,23
pimp.gif

As I did last year, Im lookin to up my Nike Signature and Air Max collection. I may cop a couple of the 25th Anniversary Collection, but I really hate the ideaand I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far. As of right now, I only plan on buying the Chi X's, Powder IX's, White/Red VI, and the someAJ II's. There are other shoes I'm lookin to buy from JB but they have not been confirmed yet. I'm passin on the Black/Red VI to get a pair ofInfrareds from 2000. If some of the unconfirmed shoes drop like the Bordeaux VII, Charcoal IX, White/Cement III and IV, and maybe a pair of XI's, than JBhas me for another year. But as of right now, it looks like I will be through with JB shortly.

I heard these were only for display in Beaverton a while back, you know, some decorations for the occasion more than anything else. Is there somethingconfirming their actual release? Most of them look pretty clean, but I definitely wouldn't get more than a couple of all-white shoes.

Seriously thinking of starting a all JB complaint thread just gunna check with a mod to see if it would be alright cause posts now are pointless and stupid iknow most of us are just getting sick of complaints and might aswell make a thread that allows you vent about the brand("JB sucks there materials aregarbage and are Bgrade quality") blah blah blah !Might as well make a thread where you can vent in a way where you dont annoy the whole forum with JB hate!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Seriously thinking of starting a all JB complaint thread just gunna check with a mod to see if it would be alright cause posts now are pointless and stupid i know most of us are just getting sick of complaints and might aswell make a post that allows you vent about the brand in a way where you dont annoy the whole forum with JB hate !

THIS. Yo Rick Haven't seen you in awhile

Everybody wishes for O.G Jordan this O.G. Jordan that..get it through your heads it's never gonna happen...for those not old enough to remember how it waslike back in the good ol days you missed out and it sucks to be you guys...JB will never be like how it orginally was. Thats like bringing back an original 69Mustang with all original parts...nope...what do you get a 2010 mustang that looks similar but yet modern...same comparison. Be lucky that JB still brings outretros!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Seriously thinking of starting a all JB complaint thread just gunna check with a mod to see if it would be alright cause posts now are pointless and stupid i know most of us are just getting sick of complaints and might aswell make a post that allows you vent about the brand in a way where you dont annoy the whole forum with JB hate !

THIS. Yo Rick Haven't seen you in awhile
GG good to see you posting around here
pimp.gif

Havent seen you in a minute

Yeah! They are too plain! Too white shoes sucks! Like the Air Force 1, which doesn't sell at all! .... Come on guys! Quit complaining on every little thingthat JB does. If you don't like it: don't buy it, it's that easy

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Ill continue to look for older shoes while jb pushes more horrible sales ideas
this is what ive been doing and will continue to do

To each their own...thats the beauty of capitalism, if you don't like, don't buy.......but guess what, hypebeasts will and thats the problem.......

Might as well look for pures if your going to get the 3's and 4's. Pointless idea for a 25 ann. Any of us could have came up with that crap withouteven trying. "Hey guys, lets just make every shoe all white!" Get outta here with that ishh

Some of the shoes look nice, would like to buy them XI's, VI's, n maybe XVI. but my question is if all of these come out, how would they release them.I mean along side all the other retros coming out, hell we gonna see a damn release every week.

Back
Top Bottom