Originally Posted by lfuqua3

I know a dude who took sandpaper to his whole neck and shoulders and told his girl his shirt got caught in the machine at
work and ripped it off of him, thus leaving the marks.

Try that.
laugh.gif
+#%.....gansta

hickies are so 6th grade. but congrats OP I been in the same predicament. when I was 13some girl left me a. hickie the same day I was going to the movie with my 12 year old gf and her 22 year old brother and his girl. I was so scared. I improvised. looked around. got a sharpie and colored my hickie black , then got a black scarf and used it around my neck to go out. it worked like a charm
pimp.gif

hickies are so 6th grade. but congrats OP I been in the same predicament. when I was 13some girl left me a. hickie the same day I was going to the movie with my 12 year old gf and her 22 year old brother and his girl. I was so scared. I improvised. looked around. got a sharpie and colored my hickie black , then got a black scarf and used it around my neck to go out. it worked like a charm
pimp.gif

When I was younger I kept a spoon in the freezer at all times for this lol. Young broads ftl, you sure she was 19 fam?

When I was younger I kept a spoon in the freezer at all times for this lol. Young broads ftl, you sure she was 19 fam?

man happened at school to me, got home and tried to hide it from my moms... 10 mins after i got him I was getting my butt whooped

man happened at school to me, got home and tried to hide it from my moms... 10 mins after i got him I was getting my butt whooped

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

man happened at school to me, got home and tried to hide it from my moms... 10 mins after i got him? I was getting my butt whooped

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

man happened at school to me, got home and tried to hide it from my moms... 10 mins after i got him? I was getting my butt whooped

Back
Top Bottom