Most exciting teams...

Wilbon had the Jazz in the top 5

and...

Walton had the Spurs in the top 4

What the hell?????

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Watch out for a W's run in the 2nd half. But with all that aside this ESPN commentary team is horrible... horrible. This is on FSN BA, right? I might have to switch
Yeah it's on FSN Bay Area. I can actually like Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy... It's Mark Jackson that I can't stand with his horrible "catch phrases".

Yep, I really don't mind Van Gundy or Mike Breen.. but with Jackson there's just this sense of awkwardness that effs up any chemistry.
laugh.gif
like when he was talking about not knowing Mike Breen's name for the firstmonth (whether or not he was serious I was still SMH).

I like watching the Jazz play. With Deron Williams running that offense and Boozer breaking everyone down low with an occasional AK-47 block, that TEAM isexciting to watch.

Originally Posted by Third Coming

"One of the best benches in the league"...

???

Kobe be smokin that mandingo.
Are you serious?
Have you watched the Lakers at all this year?
This bench is top 3 in the league, especially when Kwame comes back

We're lucky it's under a 10 pt lead with the way we were shooting...

if ur saying POB is garbage it's only cuz you've never seen him play andd don't know what you're talking about.

this makes for a more exciting game now, but i knew it was hella dangerous letting them hang around. W's are jacking up 3's like no tomorrow and Idunno about leaving B-Diddy in w/4 fouls this early in the 2nd half tho.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!111111

Back
Top Bottom