27 Incredible Views You’d Only See If You Were A Bird: Bird's eye view of the world's most famous c

sick.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
 Imagine What It'll Look Like 20-30 Years From Now..The Earth Isn't Getting Any Bigger..

Vancouver has a very underrated skyline. Most of the people who designed a lot of the newer infrastructures and architectural designs in the downtown skyline/area of Vancity did a lot of the famous Hong Kong skyrises.

I was surprised Hong Kong or LA wasn't shown... HK has a crazzzzy skyline, more breathtaking than Shanghai.

That Vancouver pic just made me want to visit even more. 

Shanghai 
sick.gif

What a terrible pic selection for SF 
indifferent.gif

while the pollution is bad there, i have no idea why the shanghai photo turned out brown...

Aesthetically, Seattle wishes it was Vancouver. Stupid politicians and their precious anti high-rise zoning legislation for decades prevented pretty much all urban growth. Now, Amazon and Vulcan (Paul Allen) have forced the city's hand, and for the better.

Aesthetically, Seattle wishes it was Vancouver. Stupid politicians and their precious anti high-rise zoning legislation for decades prevented pretty much all urban growth. Now, Amazon and Vulcan (Paul Allen) have forced the city's hand, and for the better.

this is true but some of it is for the better. Im totally for them not building sky scrapers between parks and the space needle

Back
Top Bottom