2K from the government for COVID-19 relief? What you buying with it?

correct

think its based off 2018? im not 100% sure how or when

Incorrect. After 75K they knock $5 for every $100 you make over 75K.

I'm assuming if you owed that year they'll just mail you a check as there won't be any DD info on file. Just a guess.

If I do get a check I would gladly use mine towards the purchase of my first home.

I'm assuming if you owed that year they'll just mail you a check as there won't be any DD info on file. Just a guess.

If I do get a check I would gladly use mine towards the purchase of my first home.
well you're the first person to mention that

going off what everyone else is saying and been posted

I'm curious of the details on how to qualify for this stimulus check. Hopefully we get the final details soon.

That was the story I read that someone posted on FB yesterday. That's how I got the details of it. Sounds like the more you make the less the check which was the purpose anyway I'm sure.

There are no official rules or amounts regarding potential "stimulus checks"

The 75k thing the Republican's proposal

The Dems have a more robust prospal that is not means tested

They are negotiating on a deal now.

So checks are gonna be sent out eventually but we currently don't know how much, and who gets what.

does the GOP proposal say that this “tax rebate” is going to be deducted from the bottom line of our tax returns in 2021?

doesn’t matter too much though. if they base it on our most recent tax returns, we probably won’t get much. since then, my wife has quit work to watch our baby and makes waaaaay less by doing accounting work from home.

does the GOP proposal say that this “tax rebate” is going to be deducted from the bottom line of our tax returns in 2021?

doesn’t matter too much though. if they base it on our most recent tax returns, we probably won’t get much. since then, my wife has quit work to watch our baby and makes waaaaay less by doing accounting work from home.
I make too much to get any money from the GOP's proposal. I really don't care but their plan is stupid because poorer folk get the least help.

But StockX is calling, and Moscow Mitch don't want the kid to shine :smh:

Last edited:
I need new brakes, an oil change, and I ****ed up my bumper on some dumb **** like a month ago so I was planning on using my tax return on those

but some extra $$??...hmmm those Syracuse, Kentucky, and safari dunks are calling me. Or some supreme I’m too cheap to cop with my own money

but tbh I’ll prob just put it in the bank

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom