2k4s or Lebron IV?

I'm 6'8 260, and have a pair of Lebron IVs. They look tight and I was really high on em' when I got em'. Yet they are REALLY heavy. Now, if I'm serious about playing well, I rock Kobe 1s (olympics, $20 at nike factory store) or Jordan IVs. I wore my 99' cements last night and tore fools up.

Between these two the 2k4s are the better shoe. That's not saying the Lebron IV isn't great(because it is), but the 2k4 is the better overall basketball show. I'm 6'4" 250 i've been playing in my IV's since i got them, and ever time i put them on they feel just as heavy as the first time. You'll never get used to the weight of the Lebron IVs unless you wear them all the time. They truly are heavy as bricks.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Weight is not a problem for me. (I'm 5'8 140lb.) I think the bron brons go extra hard. They wont crease however they scuff easily. Had to color my blk/anthracites witha sharpie a few times .. :smh:
smh.gif

my first post got deleted. (yes thats my sig.)

myspace.com/justfourkickz

Lebron4's
those of you who think they're heavy are out of shape. they're not that heavy. don't bring your weak stuff over here
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

Back
Top Bottom