2nd Annual North Carolina Sneaker Summit Saturday Nov 21st, 2009- Need Collectors from East Coast

I would love to open up an opportunity for anyone in the VA or even DC/MD area to participate or join us for our 2nd Annual Sneaker Summit. We had over 1000people come out last year.

Most of the information is on our blog, but we'd love to have some of you all display your heat to represent the East coast. Unlike SneakerPimps orDunkXchange, I think our event was more casual and you actually get to meet people who have similar interests.

Anyways, thought I'd give it a shot and post this in this forum to see if any of ya'll may be interested.
Please feel free to contact me if you are.

www.ncsneakersummit.blogspot.com

[email protected]

Good Night... 1000 folks?

Is this a Summit or Sneaker Exchange Booth type of thing? Sounds cool especially being in NC

Just a suggestion.. we have lazy Members in our Forum.. so if someone else doesn't go to your Blogspot and post the info here.. Place event type.. etc..Chance are many wont click and read..

I know I know.. Lazy.. but hey.. at least you know what you are getting with the DMV Forum.. lol

I'm there.

Anyone wanna roll, just holla.

Got hotel hookups near Northlake Mall -- $38/night after taxes, full kitchen and all.

Holla...

Back
Top Bottom