2pac Ft Snoop Dogg - If Theres A Cure (I Dont Want It)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/631105647d068186/

$#! is
pimp.gif

Sick hook, smooth beat, old school Snoop, and OG Pac.
pimp.gif
A good reminderof how dope Pac was.

I swear Pac's mom needs to just release a 5+ CD set of Pac's OG ++$. No tweaked/new/Em production or BS features, just OG ++$.

Classic Pac and Snoop! We need all of Pac's music in its OG form...he still has some classics in the vault!

man this has that OG feel to it, unlike any music out right now. u just chill and flow to this song.

How can dude STILL have unrealeased tracks? SMH at dude's work ethic. Not comparing the two by any means, but wayne's work ethic reminds me ofpac's.

Anyway, dope 90's track.

Shoulda been on Makaveli? whaaat???

You all are tripping cause this is unreleased "new" Pac. If this was on an album, it would get skipped over easily. It's cool and all don'tget me wrong but you can tell it's a freestyle and nothing serious.. stop hyping it up so much.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Shoulda been on Makaveli? whaaat???

You all are tripping cause this is unreleased "new" Pac. If this was on an album, it would get skipped over easily. It's cool and all don't get me wrong but you can tell it's a freestyle and nothing serious.. stop hyping it up so much.
Maybe not Makaveli worthy.. ill agree with you there.

But the fact that this is straight off the dome makes the song even better. Better than most anything that is coming out right now aside from a select few.

pimp.gif
... pac STILL got it
laugh.gif

dude had a different mission than most though. if you listen to his songs, you hear the messages he's talking about. that "higher"thought stuff to reach a generation. his lifestyle caught up to dude though.

Back
Top Bottom