2s OR 5s?????

the real marz gets sonned in his own thread and the reacts like he is a tough guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Dude, seriously? It's pretty lame when you have to ask us what YOU want to buy. Here's some advice

2djwjua.gif
do you have a job? Or do you spend all day on nike talk talking crap.

I would go with the Vs

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Dude, seriously? It's pretty lame when you have to ask us what YOU want to buy. Here's some advice

2djwjua.gif

I would go with the Vs
Oh I have a job. And when I'm pretending to work while at work I spend my time on NT.
pimp.gif

Do you have anything else to do but try to start something with me every time you don't like one of my posts? Seriously.

chill out boys. yes, the question is trivial but if he values our opinion then why not give it to him.

tough choice but i'd go with the v's!

If the Vs are the ones that came out in 2000, get those. If not, get the IIs.... The Vs that came out in '07 are trash...

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

2djwjua.gif

I would go with the Vs
Oh I have a job. And when I'm pretending to work while at work I spend my time on NT.
pimp.gif

Do you have anything else to do but try to start something with me every time you don't like one of my posts? Seriously.
i def feel u on that brother. i sit on my lap top all day at work lurking the NT forums lol. feels good to get paid to be on NT doesnt it?
roll.gif

Rafool wrote:
Originally Posted by the real marz

Rafool wrote:

2djwjua.gif
its pretty lame u wuld take ur time 2 post this
shows u care about me thx
its nice 2 know i got pepl on my !!+$

It's pretty lame you come to a forum and ask a bunch of guys what shoes to buy because you can't make up your own mind
indifferent.gif

and nah I'm not on your !!+$ as you say.

Please refer to this thread: httphttp://niketalk.com/topic/156037://niketalk.com/topic/156037

Executed perfectly

imo 5's are better but with the 2's u don't have to deal with the sole yellowing

@.. @; it is just funny to c how ppl keep replying this post and say this is useless~
lmfao

i like both, but i have the Vs, cant put my hands on the 2s, cuz they cost too much now~
the Vs r alrite~ i luv Vs, so i will go both if i got money~ if i got no money, get the cheaper one!

Back
Top Bottom