3/1 Epic Meal Time: Maximum Protein Experience

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these guys never cease to amaze me.... at the fact that they are still alive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

That dude with the shades always goes ham.

how is dude still alive? i heard one of his friends quit and requested never to be filmed again. One of them looks extra chunky every episode...dude with the glasses is a G

Originally Posted by Lamak

That dude with the shades always goes ham.

how is dude still alive? i heard one of his friends quit and requested never to be filmed again. One of them looks extra chunky every episode...dude with the glasses is a G

Lmao these guys are hilarious!! And the stuff they come up with are crazy.

Lmao these guys are hilarious!! And the stuff they come up with are crazy.

[h1]Canadian YouTube hit Epic Meal Time headed to TV[/h1]

By Charmaine Kerridge

In this age of low-fat eating and a TV landscape full of cooking shows that tout healthy eating, the success of Epic Meal Time is puzzling.

Epic Meal Time, a YouTube food show hosted by Montrealer Harley Morenstein, 25, and his friends Sterling Toth and Evan Rimer, has gained an huge internet following since it debuted in October 2010. It’s not your typical food show: the guys are cooking up food whose caloric content reaches almost comical proportions, then eating it, and doing so in front of millions of viewers per episode.

It this popularity has led U.S. company Brillstein Entertainment Partners to approach Comedy Central, Spike TV and the Discovery Channel about making Epic Meal Time into a long-form show. The humor, cheekiness and freshness of the Canadians is what made the management company want to collaborate with Morenstein and his friends.

“We got the attitude and humor,

^^ good for them... these guys had a vision and went out and did they thang. they deserve it
pimp.gif

^^ good for them... these guys had a vision and went out and did they thang. they deserve it
pimp.gif

these guys are great. watching them again. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ol girl with the nose ring.
devil.gif

these guys are great. watching them again. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ol girl with the nose ring.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom