3/16 Lakers v. Rockets (Where 22 Happens)

pimp.gif

Lakers are playing a step too slow on defense, did they just play a game yesterday or something?

Kobe has NO LIFT right now, Battier made dude work HARD this game.

flk;jal;khkldhalkhklnalk WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY LEAVE THE FREAKING SHOOTERS YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Fisher and Odom acting like they've never played perimeter defense before. Sometimes I wonder how these guys make it to the NBA and still do the samestupid crap you do in high school. You have Lamar sprinting like a madman late as hell trying to make a defensive rotation. Then you have Fish playing helpdefense on nobody and hovering in no man's land and leaving a shooter in the corner.

Right now...I have no clue what fish is doing. All damn game he has been getting burned by trying to help. Its better to let the rockets get a 2 then a wideopen 3 because you tired to help when you help would have meant nothing anyway. I am schocked by how bad our D has been in this 4th. Props to the rockets forfinding every wide open 3 point shooter. T-mac ballin when it counts.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lakers are playing a step too slow on defense, did they just play a game yesterday or something?

Kobe has NO LIFT right now, Battier made dude work HARD this game.

he is the only guy spending energy in these last few games other than odom

just look at fisher WALKING on defense

I hate that guy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

if tmac had an average game, this game would have been a blowout
pimp.gif

If Lakers played any defense, this game ould have been a blowout.
If if was a fifth we'd all be drunk

Back
Top Bottom