273876_o.gif

Wasted $50 and no 23

@%$^ Michael Jordan I aint buyin his shoes no more
30t6p3b.gif

Perfect sn to .gif combo
roll.gif

Is the lottery even real?
30t6p3b.gif
ain't no 1 winning this unicorn. This just teaches me that i'm not destined for easy winnings, but i want another go tho.

tell me how i was thinking about taking 23 twice for MJ.... i took 9 twice for Brees -_____-

i had 2-4-19-44-56 (40) and 6-9-15-23-26 (9)

Originally Posted by Air273

if no winner, i'm predicting 1.5 billion on tuesday
1.5 billion tickets were sold for this drawing.... that should be matched at worst for tues.....at least 3 billion just off of the last 2 drawings shouldnt it be at least be 1.5 billion....they say 50 cents from each dollar goes to the pot if so then it should be 1.5 billion at least......975 sounds like someone is getting robbed.....but i'm no math wizard

hope i get one more chance.....i'll be all in!!!
my plan is to take all the losing tickets i have from the last 2 weeks play each number and match that amount with quick pick.....around $100

It's rigged in a way... Look at the last drawing
http://www.megamillions.com/numbers/drawDetails.asp?drawDate=3/27/2012

Of the winners, it amounts to about $33.3 million dollars. If a jackpot winner was drawn, $363 million plus $33. Now that $396 was nowhere near the amount that was truly "spent" by consumers... The lottery offices have quite the reserve pool.. It's the ultimate scam really.. I can have $100,000 dollars, offer a jackpot of $50,000, and know by math alone that I have quite the buffer zone for the other winnings to not come close to making me lose money... They are the ultimate winners..

i chose my numbers and i chose 23 twice
eek.gif
and i got another number so I won $10
laugh.gif
. my other numbers were off by like 1 or 2
tired.gif
couldve hit big

Back
Top Bottom