3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

laugh.gif
@ scamming being at an all time high on NT this year.

roll.gif
@ OP gifting part of the payment. I'd rather be accused of scamming by not paying right away (until I get what I'm paying for in my hands) than being the guy that pays right away and waits and waits and waits.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

dayum, NT is going in on his flickr...
laugh.gif

good look, y'all... 
pimp.gif

and hyper, we're just applying pressure, annoyance, and making the community aware he's a scammer...

so what, if you get scammed you just quietly file your chargeback and don't really talk about it with the community?
indifferent.gif

then the joke's on you.

i'm sick of these scum, and we need to put them on blast. period.

The joke is never on me because I'm never going to get scammed.

You call him a scammer, I'm ready to call him a genius, because he got not 1, not 2, but 3 people on here to trust him enough to GIFT him over 1k on PayPal.

Making the community aware of the fact that he's a scammer is fine w/ me, but bombing his flickr, twitter, and PM box, to me, is childish and isn't going to do anything.

The dude knows what he is.

I just hope you're able to get your money back somehow and that you've learned to never gift people money via PayPal ever again.

roll.gif

This is somewhat funny to me. Not the fact that you got scammed.. but some of the tactics you are using now it has happened. You should never trust someone who you just know online. Are you telling me you had no doubts at all when making the payment as a gift?

Originally Posted by Hyper

dayum, NT is going in on his flickr...
laugh.gif

good look, y'all... 
pimp.gif

and hyper, we're just applying pressure, annoyance, and making the community aware he's a scammer...

so what, if you get scammed you just quietly file your chargeback and don't really talk about it with the community?
indifferent.gif

then the joke's on you.

i'm sick of these scum, and we need to put them on blast. period.

The joke is never on me because I'm never going to get scammed.

You call him a scammer, I'm ready to call him a genius, because he got not 1, not 2, but 3 people on here to trust him enough to GIFT him over 1k on PayPal.

Making the community aware of the fact that he's a scammer is fine w/ me, but bombing his flickr, twitter, and PM box, to me, is childish and isn't going to do anything.

The dude knows what he is.

I just hope you're able to get your money back somehow and that you've learned to never gift people money via PayPal ever again.
Hyper for most condescending NT'er of the year

Keep it up kid, you could give DC a run for his money this year
roll.gif

i made my mistake and i've learned from it.

go ahead, glorify a scammer. that's on you.

shouts out to people with a heart and willing to help.

You know the funny thing?

I would've refunded you your money had you not come off like an immature child.

Y'all tards sent money as a gift!!!! Lol really!?!?!?!! Why don't you send out cash in clear plastic bags and see where that gets you....... Lol no common sense......

Oh word, wanna help an NT'er in need. I'll PM details if interested 
nerd.gif

i was waiting for this ... most of the time when Hyper posts especially in threads like this he was gonna help out... but 
eek.gif

roll.gif
 @what has happened in these last few replies

I feel bad for ya bruh but you messed up when you gifted the money.
What makes a good nter? We're all just people.

SMH dudes twice my age gullible as my baby cousins.

on the contrary, i've been plenty nice and patient and cooperative throughout this whole ordeal.

i didn't lose it for quite awhile, long after most people would have.

hyper, get lost. you're childish for even trying to be supportive of scammers, gift or not, it doesn't change what he is, and this is only part of what he deserves.

When will people realize that the 4% is not only a fee, but also doubles as buyer protection.
30t6p3b.gif

Hope you get your money back OP..

hyper, get lost. you're childish for even trying to be supportive of scammers, gift or not, it doesn't change what he is, and this is only part of what he deserves.

I mean, no.

I'm not supporting this clown at all.

I'm just telling you that you're unintelligent for gifting some random name on a message board over one thousand dollars.

That's all.

616925434-74b06ead1abfe1b294743387c5456ce6.5000cb98-full.gif

yo if i ever lose my job, im making a thread with Hyper's name on the title, dude has to be some rich celeb who is not tickled by a couple of grand....always wanted to know someone like this i can go to on a rainy day.

ok. i get it. i made a mistake. luckily a chargeback can help me.

help or not, it's up to you. but i don't need you to tell me i made a mistake. i know it.

ok. i get it. i made a mistake. luckily a chargeback can help me.

help or not, it's up to you. but i don't need you to tell me i made a mistake. i know it.

Proto, i would have had one of the other 2 NTers make this thread, with your history on here this is sure to backfire on you 
laugh.gif

Shoes aren't even that nice.
30t6p3b.gif

Hard earned money and you just gift it away.
30t6p3b.gif

Should have went through an escrow service.

I think hyper is a great guy and he's very generous, but how can some of you guys accept his money?
That doesn't feel bad to you? It doesn't hurt your pride?

Lowkey waiting for Hyper to call favors in like Brando in the Godfather.

I think hyper is not really stating the fact for your case, but also to maybe prevent someone else from following in your footsteps.
1k is a lot and as a gift to someone that should have thrown up a red flag. We get it, you understand and don't need to be told this, but when you make a post/thread you will get people from both sides of the fence chiming in.

Best luck, lol @ the flickr comments.

Back
Top Bottom