3 GOOD NT'ERS SCAMMED BY LONG TIME NT'ER, FANG BIAN MIAN!!!

Damn, another thread that lessens my chances of selling stuff on NT. I've received a handful of gift payments from folks and have kept my word- last transaction was $450 for red Supremes...We need more good guys like me on here.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

Damn, another thread that lessens my chances of selling stuff on NT. I've received a handful of gift payments from folks and have kept my word- last transaction was $450 for red Supremes...We need more good guys like me on here.
ohwell.gif

Or you're just building goodwill until the Yeezy 3's drop and you can rack up 10k and sail off into the sunset?

JK

Originally Posted by VietStar

ohwell.gif
I don't even accept gift payments. I've refunded people before and made them send me a normal goods transaction. I want to see their address that's listed on paypal because you never know what paypal will do. I've heard of people still getting their money back with a gift payment and I always want to be covered. If 4% is going to break you, don't buy/sell shoes online.

My favorite part was when OP said this in his OG post...

"i woud have any of your backs against these scammer scum of the earth bottom feeders. they're the biggest problem we all have, by far.

any help would be much appreciated, NT.

PM him, email him, comment on his Flickr pictures, tell him to do the right thing and ship the shoes or refund us, and he will redeem himself and save his reputation. "

I never once seen dude in a scamming thread.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

seriously thinking about selling off all my shoes and just being done...

When do the 4s come out?
fixed

Seriously though. Many on NT has been scammed before. I got scammed over a k before and didn't come to NT about it. Just took it as a learning experience. You will make that money back in a matter of days working. Yeah it sucks, but I bet you won't let it happen again.

So many sneakerheads turning heel now lol. I know what it feels like to get got. I been there op. Good luck with redemption.

neukicks has been mad at me ever since i pm'd him and called him a female dog for trying to impress people by clowning me, cuz just a few months prior he was pm'ing me asking for help with an outlet release, and i gladly helped him out. sorry i'm not sorry, but that's that shhh i don't like.

the fact is, i do get a lot of hate, and it's wild, cuz i still don't understand why (i think some of it is jealously, but not all of it, i mean, i got some heat, but i worked for all of it, nothing was ever handed to me).

sure, i've bragged about shoes i got (but a majority of this forum is bragging), posted wdywt pix with my girl (cuz she wanted to, she's into shoes and fashion too), and i'm sure i've come off like an @$% b4...

but so freaking what?!? that doesn't mean that's who i am. none of you really know anything about me. i'm a good guy. i had a rough childhood, mother abandoned me at a young age, and my dad was a slacker, but i never let it get me down. i had no real parental guidance, but still stayed out of trouble for the most part and made a successful living for myself with my talent.

to this day i still give money to my family (when most people still hit their family up for money, and rely on their family when they hit hard times, but i don't have that option), i'm the legal guardian of my little brother, and i am a good person.

i just love shoes and fashion and that's what brought me here, to discuss it with like minded people. i NEVER hate on other people on this forum, when i see posts, outfits, stuff i don't like, i don't say anything, i just keep it moving, talk about stuff i do like... anytime i've ever attacked anyone it was to defend myself cuz they came at me first... i don't come here to laugh at people and get off on exploiting the shortcomings of others like most of you do... and i don't come here to paint myself as something i'm not, i've never pretended to be a big baller, or cooler than anyone else. and i've def never let anything y'all say or do make me change who i am and what i like. i never came in the wdywt editing out my face, i don't care if my face is seen or not... but i also don't try to come up with new poses for a bunch of dudes. it's the same damn pose every time because i don't care, i just stick my hand in my pocket and snap a quick pic, cuz it's about the shoes and clothes, not new poses and artsy shots (at least not to me)...

i've been helpful to any and everyone on here who hasn't tried jumping on the proto hate bandwagon... i've even reached out to those who have hated on me in the past, cuz i really don't care, it's just a dumb message board filled with mostly a bunch of kids.

on the last yeezy 1 release i got a FSR and held down some NT'ers with good prices (some only like a hundred over retail when they were going for $600+)... i've helped out many NT'ers with many releases, because this "sneaker community" doesn't have enough people left like that anymore...

it's disgusting to me, i've had cats PM telling me they were happy i got scammed, or saying "karma's a b!#$% ain't it?"... and i ask them why, what did i do to you, and they replied back "you're right, you haven't done anything, i'm sorry, i hope you get your money back"... i mean seriously, what the hell have i done to get that much hate? to have people glad to see someone get scammed?

people truly come out of the woodwork to hate on me... and i just don't get it. i think some of it is this preconceived notion of who they think i am, some of it is jealousy, not only of my shoes, lifestyle (i get to wear whatever i want to work, and i get paid to rock crowds, i'm living my dream, that's why i post fits consistently in the wdywt, cuz i get to wear what i want everyday), etc., but also they are honestly mad that none of this hate has ever been able to phase me. evar. most people woulda been logged off permanently if they caught a fraction of the hate i have.

but it's whatever man... y'all can hate me until the end of time, say what you want about me, but the things you say about others says more about you. you will never truly phase me, i've been thru too much real stuff in my life to ever let you get me down.

these scammers are the scum of the earth, and regardless of the mistakes i made, i learned my lesson, and i will bounce back, i just felt like this scum needed to be put on blast.

shouts out to everyone who's pm'd and texted me to help out and has been supportive.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

So many sneakerheads turning heel now lol. I know what it feels like to get got. I been there op. Good luck with redemption.
laugh.gif

dude was like send it as a gift and we are cool then...

3628934_o.gif

You're alright in my book Proto, I'm a bit jelly at your super reds though.

Niketalk members hate on people like Proto because of the attention they receive, which is ironic because

those very same NTers give them that attention.

Also,Niketalk is not a "loving family", or a community where everyone is respected. 

Every thread has to have a negative response by some schmo looking for lulz.

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Even if you donated it to charity and/or other NT'ers, why take the money?  I mean it's good that you donated it and helped out other people, but I just don't agree with taking money from someone else.  I misunderstood, I thought you guys were done after you got the money from Hyper, my fault.  Hope you get your money back though, Spot Rushers is a punk for handling that situation the way he did...

pics of ur charity donation please?

I been thinkin this too. Dude said he donated money to charity and ppl were quick to believe him.

Keep thinking. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by ps2child

laugh.gif

dude was like send it as a gift and we are cool then...

3628934_o.gif

Im tellin you. Just get RKO'd for nothin.

ive never had a problem w/ u but the reason people hate on u so much is b/c u defend everything u do if someone says something bad abt u, u dont have to reply just go on your way (+ u pop your tongue on every shoe regardless of the fit or shoe lol)

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

ive never had a problem w/ u but the reason people hate on u so much is b/c u defend everything u do if someone says something bad abt u, u dont have to reply just go on your way (+ u pop your tongue on every shoe regardless of the fit or shoe lol)

that's the thing, i don't defend myself every time... i have ignored SO MUCH, it's ridiculous.

but people conveniently overlook that, and act like i reply to everything...

some of us, it's just where we're from, how we came up, everyone around here pops their tongue. i grew up with a bunch of skaters and that's just how we've always done it.

i know the homie sthebest said that's how everyone in chicago does too, they always pop the tongue...

i'm not gonna change just cuz niketalk hates on me for it.

i don't even think y'all really have a problem with me popping tongues, it's just another thing to take a shot at me with (in example, that dude dreads2u or whatever his name is, he pops his tongues OD hard in every fit pic, but y'all never say anything to him about it)...

Looks like I need to start visiting General more often...

This thread is just bananas. More shots fired than Denzel got laced with in Training Day.

Hopefully the scammed parties get their bread back.

I will never ever gift money to anyone on the internet. 4% Paypal fee, in case something happens you're covered.

Do you drive a car without insurance? Purchase an expensive product without an extended warranty?

Take a flight out to Shanghai if that's his real address and show him what time it is.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Take a flight out to Shanghai if that's his real address and show him what time it is.

i just got his address in the UK.

waiting for him to get back there, then i'll go see him.

i got homies over there from the Jungle/D&B scene (which i used to be a major part of) who have always said if i come over i got DJ gigs lined up in several places around europe, so i'll make a nice, all expenses paid trip out of it.

this lil' s$%#head is gonna $#%@ himself when i'm in his face.

Just ignore the hate man. I follow WDYWT threads once in a while and you post your pretty stellar collection frequently. I think the reason why it isn't that popular is because of the pure flaming. I'm not sure how long you've been on here, but the PYP threads would absolutely destroy people, causing them to leave the board.

Your girl is
pimp.gif

I just like to
laugh.gif
at your denim vest thing.

Back
Top Bottom