3 hours left!!! Help my friend win Vol. Short Film

I do not know how to post images but here it is

AND:

My friend is an aspiring film maker and has entered a competition to shoot a 3 minute short for the New Zealand tourism board.

If you have a couple minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

As NT loves to do, if you want to make fun of me, I helped him shoot the first few shots. I know my acting is phenomenal.

1) Go to the following site: http://www.your-big-break.com/entry/12476 - here you can view my proof of concept and script ifcurious.

2) To the lower right of the video you will see a green box that says VOTE FOR THIS ENTRY - Click thatBox

3) Register by entering your Name, Email, and Password and Check the box that says I AGREE TO PRIVACYPOLICY (you can unclick the others) and hit CONTINUE.

4) You are not done yet - check your email inbox and you should receive a confirmation email - I believe itcomes from Strutta.com. Click the link and activate your account.

5) Forward this email along to anyone you might know who would be willing to help

Thanks!

While it's Megan Fox
pimp.gif
you wasted our time by making us click the link. Perhaps if you just went straight up and just made the request thread onit's own, you might get more help.

Assist:

s2e90g.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I rubbed my mouse curser back and forward on her oochie...

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

While it's Megan Fox
pimp.gif
you wasted our time by making us click the link. Perhaps if you just went straight up and just made the request thread on it's own, you might get more help.

I tried it that way, but no one looked at it till I put the pic in. It was drowning.

on_line.gif
ATLien Seeko

and thank you

Back
Top Bottom