3-Peat Bulls Rings for auction

Damn Bro... times are rough
tired.gif

All jokes aside, the first person that came to mind was Randy Brown with Dickey Simpkins being a very close second.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

All jokes aside, the first person that came to mind was Randy Brown with Dickey Simpkins being a very close second.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
and jud buechler (sp?)

This is just sad, if I were one of his teammates from back in the day I'd buy em and give em back to him

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

This is just sad, if I were one of his teammates from back in the day I'd buy em and give em back to him
Step in there MJ. Help a former running mate out. This is just awful. Poor guy.

Originally Posted by dland24

Seriously though, why is it's MJ's obligation, just because he is paid?
laugh.gif

wasnt he recently an asst coach w/ the kings? he did have a job. dudes need to take better care of their money
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

I never said it was his obligation. But if you see a former teammate/friend in need, and you have a ridiculous amount of money....why not? I mean, thestarting bid is 19 grand. Do you know what 19 grand is to Michael Jordan? Probably like twenty bucks to you and I. Would you give a former championshipteammate 20 bucks if he was in need?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

I never said it was his obligation. But if you see a former teammate/friend in need, and you have a ridiculous amount of money....why not? I mean, the starting bid is 19 grand. Do you know what 19 grand is to Michael Jordan? Probably like twenty bucks to you and I. Would you give a former championship teammate 20 bucks if he was in need?
If i were MJ or any other teammate(true rich friend); i'd buy the rings, keep them until he has paid off all his debt and then givethem to him....

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

smh.gif
should have tried harder to take that ball away from mj.
I hated him for that when I was younger

I would be like let MJ get the ball ur nobody
laugh.gif

Who's to say MJ & him are really even friends? He should have been smarter with his money, now some fan is going to come up.

There's no reason for him to be broke, he made a good living playing hoops...

But then again, there are so many stories about athletes going broke, they don't know how to handle money.
They need to talk to Matt Bonner, dude is thrifty.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After seeing the title, my "who is it?" list went: Jason Caffey, Randy Brown, and DickeySimpkins.[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom