30 for 30: Straight Outta LA

roll.gif
@ Olbermann's mustache

I don't care what nobody says, the Raiders belong to Oakland. And Snoop is a Steeler fan as far as I'm concerned.

After that Franco Harris #+$%@#%!, you can't be a fan of BOTH...it's the unthinkable.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you guys are all wrong...the Raiders belong to...

You know, it really is a shame that y'all never won a championship during these last few yea...
wait never mind, you've never won a championship EVER.

pimp.gif

As far as I'm concerned, the only raider/charger game that has actually meant anything was the 1980 AFC championship game...and we won that.

roll.gif

I love how Charger fans love to diss us, when in fact they were horrendous as well just a few years ago and let me say it again, have NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Bring the Raiders back to L.A.

missed it due to class and i didnt know it was last night...does anyone know when itll be shown again?

aside from my dislike for the raiders its looks like a great documentary

It's gonna be on again tonight at 11pm on ESPN2, I'm plannin to catch it then. From the bit parts I did see yesterday Al Davis was lookin gross as parasight said.

Brought back memories for me and I'm not even a Raiders fan (49ers all day).  They were right about the Raiders gear though, anybody who wore the hats and jackets was making a statement back in those days.  Just goes to show how much of an important role hip hop plays in bridging certain gaps, be it people or societies.  I didn't know that the L.A. Kings changed their color scheme because of the Raiders, learn something new every day. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Brought back memories for me and I'm not even a Raiders fan (49ers all day).  They were right about the Raiders gear though, anybody who wore the hats and jackets was making a statement back in those days.  Just goes to show how much of an important role hip hop plays in bridging certain gaps, be it people or societies.  I didn't know that the L.A. Kings changed their color scheme because of the Raiders, learn something new every day. 
i remember those who wore LA kings caps were latin kings

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This is why some people are raider "fans" today

laugh.gif

well rappers arent mad anymore...thats the problem with music nowadays but thats for another section

its kinda like ice t with cop killer yet he plays a cop on TV
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I remember back in middle school all raiders/kings gear was banned.

Good documentary...I was
roll.gif
@ the cartoon of how they came up w. the name NWA

30 for 30 NEVER disappoints...

anyone know what's up next?

Back
Top Bottom