30 Rock vs The Office

rdubb

Banned
who you got?

imo office season 1-3 are classic even some of 4 as well, but 30 rock currently (first few seasons) over this "new altered" office. Office doesntfeel the same anymore, they need go back to the basics.

this shouldnt even be up for discussion 30 rock by far
pimp.gif

the office does feel different, but you can't expect the same thing over and over again other wise it will get redundant. season 5 is very appreciatedthough, i've never laughed more watching that series when watching dwight give birth to a watermelon

Originally Posted by Jaye05

the office does feel different, but you can't expect the same thing over and over again other wise it will get redundant. season 5 is very appreciated though, i've never laughed more watching that series when watching dwight give birth to a watermelon
you know watching this season Ive been finding myself trying to laugh, but its just not the same. I think my expectations have just grown sincethey set the bar so high in the first seasons, its still good though

I need to get on 30 Rock. I just hear great things about the show. But the Office is hard to top, especially season 3.

I havent watched that much of 30 but from what i have watcthed its
pimp.gif
, but the office is a diffrent kind of funny...its a toss up to me all depends on whatyou at what you want to laugh.

I used to watch The Office, but I stopped a while ago. It was funny as hell tho. I usually don't watch that much TV except for Sports Center, games, orcartoons [Chowder and Flapjack and Adult Swim] so I never watch 30 Rock...heard it was funny too tho.

My opinion wouldn't mean much 'cause I only watched The Office a few times and I never saw 30 Rock yet....I think I just said that in the paragraphabove.

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

The office by a mile 30 makes me chuckle not a full deep throaty laugh like the office nh
thats actually true with me too, 30 rock is very entertaining and a great show but the office is on another level with the comedy

I love the Office, but I'm starting to like 30 Rock more now. The Office ain't the same as it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom