56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

is da government serious about pushing and forcing us into cars that we dont wanna buy and that will become WAAAY more expensive? 
grin.gif
i see JDM, euro, and muscle car heads basically saying HELL NO and just keep their older cars

which are cheaper and just depend on aftermarket parts.

they're even trying to increase da gass guzzler tax to to almost 7 grand, it might even make certain auto makers to no longer sell certain performance cars on this side of da pond..and you can forget about V8's and V6's...they trying to introduce 3 cylinder engines
laugh.gif
sick.gif

is da government serious about pushing and forcing us into cars that we dont wanna buy and that will become WAAAY more expensive? 
grin.gif
i see JDM, euro, and muscle car heads basically saying HELL NO and just keep their older cars

which are cheaper and just depend on aftermarket parts.

they're even trying to increase da gass guzzler tax to to almost 7 grand, it might even make certain auto makers to no longer sell certain performance cars on this side of da pond..and you can forget about V8's and V6's...they trying to introduce 3 cylinder engines
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Not that anyone should vote for him, but THAT's the reason why you're not supporting Obama? Priorities....

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Your mongoose mad efficient tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jesse-jackson-crying.jpg

I can't catch my breath.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Your mongoose mad efficient tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

jesse-jackson-crying.jpg

I can't catch my breath.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back