56 MPG mandate by 2025 = SCRAPPED BY current EPA

how dare the government demands more efficient fuel usage on future vehicles!
mad.gif

Think about it this way guy, with all the money you save on gas, maybe by 2030 you can get your Jesus piece off layaway

Think about it this way guy, with all the money you save on gas, maybe by 2030 you can get your Jesus piece off layaway

Originally Posted by Dropten

56mpg >25mpg

Making our cars more fuel efficient would maximize the limited oil resources we have until we can ultimately move towards alternative energy being the primary fuel source.

What's the problem? You can still get great HP and be more fuel efficient. There's PLENTY of room for improvement in the automotive industry, namely, engine technology.

Originally Posted by Dropten

56mpg >25mpg

Making our cars more fuel efficient would maximize the limited oil resources we have until we can ultimately move towards alternative energy being the primary fuel source.

What's the problem? You can still get great HP and be more fuel efficient. There's PLENTY of room for improvement in the automotive industry, namely, engine technology.

laugh.gif
@ da dweebs here thinkin i dont drive...im damn near on da verge of gettin me a CDL class A license, and my 9-5 involves driving commercial vehicles.

there's a reason im paid u dorks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

oh and for my fellow NYC drivers, cops are LOOKIN for any reason to give you a ticket, so if u have a phone wher they can see you, they can pull you over and give you a "texting while driving" summons which = 3 points on your license.

suckers tried to get me da other day...pssh
grin.gif

oh and good luck lusting over 3 cylinder econo-boxes da tree hugger interest groups is pushing da left wing to for da hand of what we like to drive.

there's no more technology to squeeze out of da internal combustion engine..so all these monsters they make now..scoop em up now while they still around, da V8 M3, da V10 M5, V12 AMGs, 6.1-6.4 hemis, LS series crate engines by GM....

we gonna hit da late-70's-80's of craptacular cars again
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@ da dweebs here thinkin i dont drive...im damn near on da verge of gettin me a CDL class A license, and my 9-5 involves driving commercial vehicles.

there's a reason im paid u dorks
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

oh and for my fellow NYC drivers, cops are LOOKIN for any reason to give you a ticket, so if u have a phone wher they can see you, they can pull you over and give you a "texting while driving" summons which = 3 points on your license.

suckers tried to get me da other day...pssh
grin.gif

oh and good luck lusting over 3 cylinder econo-boxes da tree hugger interest groups is pushing da left wing to for da hand of what we like to drive.

there's no more technology to squeeze out of da internal combustion engine..so all these monsters they make now..scoop em up now while they still around, da V8 M3, da V10 M5, V12 AMGs, 6.1-6.4 hemis, LS series crate engines by GM....

we gonna hit da late-70's-80's of craptacular cars again
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

It's all jokes man... no shots. But you gotta admit dudes came through with the sniper shots quickly.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Party over.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Party over.

It's all jokes man... no shots. But you gotta admit dudes came through with the sniper shots quickly.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Due to extreme volatility, we are advising our clients to divest themselves of any stock placed in Ninjahood, who is currently at risk of being delisted by the NTSE.  
102jnli.gif

Best,

Billy Ray Valentine (Capricorn)

Duke and Duke Commodities
We need an update + a forecast Sir Method Man.

Back
Top Bottom