-

OP (or anyone else for that matter), please explain the difference between what you described and a friends w/benefits.

Aren't those the same thing?

Yeah I did.
She was separated from her husband and had 2 kids and I was only 22.
We both knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. She said I'm too young for a ready made family
and I would try to convince her to get back with her husband
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It was cool while it lasted though.

Originally Posted by kickstart

OP (or anyone else for that matter), please explain the difference between what you described and a friends w/benefits.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif
 I know Im going to have a hard time trying to distinguish the two. I'll put it like this.

Cut buddy - You both just do it for the sexual attention desire. There's the attraction part and the comfort that you have with each other, but nobody is seeking an actual relationship.

What Im talking about, and Ill give an example -

Ive had this big crush on a girl for like a year. We would always flirt and clicked when we were around one another. Like two months ago I finally landed that kiss, then the next time a little more, and so on to the point where we slept together. Given we were a little drunk, it happened. She came over last night to talk about what happened, and we both made it clear neither of us are ready for anything serious. If we're at the same bar, I'm not going to be looking over my shoulder to see who shes talking to.....yet we both still really like one another. We communicate well. I know her boundaries and what she wants, and vice versa. No expectations, so we're just going to go with the flow. Still probably confusing the hell out of you all. 
laugh.gif

Annnnd....she's not into the whole friends with benefits thing. She does have class, and I respect it...so she isn't going to be a cut buddy.
VKA5z.jpg

yup, just one......there are females out there who don't always expect anything....a lot of dudes on here with their heads blown up a little too much to think that these females don't exist.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

laugh.gif
 I know Im going to have a hard time trying to distinguish the two. I'll put it like this.

Cut buddy - You both just do it for the sexual attention desire. There's the attraction part and the comfort that you have with each other, but nobody is seeking an actual relationship.

What Im talking about, and Ill give an example -

Ive had this big crush on a girl for like a year. We would always flirt and clicked when we were around one another. Like two months ago I finally landed that kiss, then the next time a little more, and so on to the point where we slept together. Given we were a little drunk, it happened. She came over last night to talk about what happened, and we both made it clear neither of us are ready for anything serious. If we're at the same bar, I'm not going to be looking over my shoulder to see who shes talking to.....yet we both still really like one another. We communicate well. I know her boundaries and what she wants, and vice versa. No expectations, so we're just going to go with the flow. Still probably confusing the hell out of you all. 
laugh.gif

Annnnd....she's not into the whole friends with benefits thing. She does have class, and I respect it...so she isn't going to be a cut buddy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yep, still just as confused.

I currently have 2. I just avoid communication to reach certain levels because I know what can turn of it. And i don't want that.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Had 2[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]1st = ex-homegirl, girl I'd text and chill with here and there, +#*$$++! joke around with.  Never tried smacking (homie did and gave a poor report) but she was my homie.............til my ex corrupted her mind.......One day, she just stopped responding to my texts and just ignroed me when i seen her (still don't know why)[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]2nd = Boy's GF (we all worked/played COD together).  She was my partner when i worked at a Boys and Girls club, me and her were tight....she was my relationship counselor [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] would tell her about the girls i would mess w. and all my sexcapades and whatnot.  Ended up getting fired and really just been working and somewhat lost touch[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It can happen......but every girl I'm cool with thinks I'm tryna poke [/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I read the 1st sentence and assumed was asking about a friendship as BFF type !+%$.......casual friendship where you court one another = FWB[/color]

I had one like this, a white/panamanian (my dream cuz I'm panamanian myself) softball player who went to SFSU. Chick was pretty bad. We were super attracted to each other, both admitted we had some of the best sex with each other. I used to kiss her in public (that's a big thing for me) go to breakfast, dinner, movies, smoke blunts together before and after sex and take showers together. Dated for 9 months and didn't expect anything from each other then out of nowhere (like every female) she wanted to further the relationship and be my girlfriend. She wanted me to go to thanksgiving with her family and I wasn't ready. She was wifey material but I just was feeling being single too much cuz I just got a really good job and I was enjoying all the things I could do in my single life. I know nothing should be forced but sometimes I just think man I shoulda just played the role cuz the benefits were so great 
tired.gif

trust man every girl has their time limit for how long they can do that casual dating thing. That casual dating is so rare for me. I either get FB's or girl's who want to be exclusive and want to progress

Not I.

Last chick I tried it with, she asked if she could go back to NY with me.

All I could do is chuckle and just got in the shower.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

yup, just one......there are females out there who don't always expect anything....a lot of dudes on here with their heads blown up a little too much to think that these females don't exist.

Bolded for emphasis. I've had more than one of these "relationships". Close friend who's a little more than a friend sometimes. When she knows her position and thinks the way I do, we are solid.

oh, so yall are friends with benefits without the title of friends with benefits

gotchu

Back
Top Bottom