When i was younger i was convinced that pooping was a sin brought forth by the big man himself. I thought i was being punished because i didn't pray at night, so god put me through this painful experience. Wasn't until damn near 6th grade when i found out that other people pooped. My parents would poop in the morning so i never understood why i never heard them pooping. I thought i had to poop because i was bad. Then finally i found out last month that girls pooped. Mind=blown.

Originally Posted by INS

When i was younger i was convinced that pooping was a sin brought forth by the big man himself. I thought i was being punished because i didn't pray at night, so god put me through this painful experience. Wasn't until damn near 6th grade when i found out that other people pooped. My parents would poop in the morning so i never understood why i never heard them pooping. I thought i had to poop because i was bad. Then finally i found out last month that girls pooped. Mind=blown.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by INS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

This is absolutely awesome.

Originally Posted by INS

See, that's why you are now currently single.

Can pop my thumb in and out of it's socket and I usually do it when I'm bored lol

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I could sleep 3hours and wake up good money

this. thats usually my average amount of sleep. go to bed at around midnight wake up at about 2 stay up for another hour and a half or so. up at 430 or 5

Back
Top Bottom