I saw a truck swerving like crazy at 3:30am

it was so bad I wanted to call the cops but I just kept on pushing. Im about to exit the freeway and I see a CHP coming out behind me

he missed the drunk driver

OP I wish you would have gotten taxed by the long stick of the law....... drunk driving is not cool

indifferent.gif
Why were you driving if you knew you were buzzed?

one of the worst feelings is seeing those police lights flashing behind you. once I was driving home and it was kinda foggy and it was a country road so I was driving a little slower than the posted speed limit (55mph). a car comes up behind and starts getting really close, so I sped up a little, from 45..to 50..to 55 then got to around 57-58 and red and blue lights flashed behind me. they pull me over and I'm practically 2 minutes from my house. I immediately apologize to the cop even though I felt like I didn't do anything and he looks at me and says 'get the hell out of here'. weird night.

on another note, my buddies and I have used a breathlyzer and blowing over .08 really doesn't take that much.

not cool at all bruh, when i think im good enough to drive, I live literally down the BLOCK from the spot. I just get a honcho, or walk bruh its not worth it at all. Lives have been cut short because of it. I don't condone it at all.

Originally Posted by KK Sl1der

I was buzzing pretty good and heading home and on my first left turn in the car I saw the cops flash their lights behind me...
I was imagining the dissapointment on my parents' faces,
Only to realize they were pulling over the car JUST BEHIND ME.
BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I avoided not only a Minority in Possession but a DUI.
I swear I'm never doing that again, thank the LORD I was lucky this time. Discuss your luck stories.
(yes, I'm an idiot for driving but if I was pulled over, it was for merging directly into the rightmost lane...)
that what i said the first time.
yet, i kept doing it.

eventually i got a couple of tickets and did the whole community services and meetings

Back in college is when I had my "Never again" moment. I was bar hopping with my boy and we were hittin the sauce pretty hard. I had a flask of 151 on me and we ran into a couple groups that hyped us with a few shots. Anyway its time to call it a night so we get back to the car. I sat in the driver seat just thinking ".. I am making a stupid !!@$*%+ decision right now.. but I wanna go home." Not to mention cops are EVERYWHERE.. We hit the road and I struggled so hard to keep the car straight. I almost drifted into the other lane and hit a car. It was ALL bad but thankfully we made it back safely and no one got hurt.

Honestly I rarely drink hard liquor anymore or drink for that matter. I usually call it a night after 2-3 beers

One time after the club I usually I go I got pulled over but on this night I had maybe one or two drinks in the beginning and that was it. I usually get so drunk and drive home, I mean so drunk that I'll be throwing up. On this night I didn't drink so much I hopped in the car and was gonna drop my boy off the exit before the exit to the club. The club was really close by. Hopped on the freeway and saw them flashing lights....cop made me get out the car and do a bunch of DUI tests and then the breathlyzer. Cop said I was one beer away from going to jail. I never felt so scared and happy at the same time. I learned my lesson. I take it as a sign and I will never take the chance again. Be safe out there, its not worth it

one night i was getting real active on a bottle of vodka(hate vodka btw, VODKA IS DEAD) two hours prior to driving. made a move, and on the way back to the crib got pulled over. thought i was done. blow a .04
devil.gif
, wanted to get the cop the finger and speed off i was so happy.

was pretty lit last night. just got to work. morning after drunk driving is real.
eyes.gif

yeah, i'm probably the only person i know who has never even risked it...never seemed worth it to me...if i absolutely have to drive, i'm not gonna drink and only will if it's solidified that i won't be behind the wheel of a vehicle...

just the fact that it's gonna cost you MAD money and time wasted alone has kept me away, not to mention the dangers...

i'm good

Great, I feel sorry for you Pacific NW drivers who have to be on the road with this goofball.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Yes, I'm sure God wanted you to get away with drunk driving and helped you to do so.

yeah...wth does 'THE GRACE OF GOD' have to do with you being an idiot?
full disclosure, though, i've definitely done it myself in the past. i just don't see how 'GOD' has anything to do with this.

i dont even understand why theres a thread about this... im also surprised any of you would even share "luck stories" about drunk driving... grow up cuz this isnt a joke... that little buzz you get from drinking isnt worth putting yourself and other peoples lives in danger... we live to die, not live to kill ourself and others.. get your head out of your ***.

Speed trap on the belt parkway by me, saw the cop around the turn jammed my brakes - as I'm approaching him, the cop starts driving off, lights flashing. Luckily he pulled over the car behind me. Wasn't drunk or anything, never drive drunk - it just would have been my first ticket since getting my license 5 years ago.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

yeah, i'm probably the only person i know who has never even risked it...never seemed worth it to me...if i absolutely have to drive, i'm not gonna drink and only will if it's solidified that i won't be behind the wheel of a vehicle...

just the fact that it's gonna cost you MAD money and time wasted alone has kept me away, not to mention the dangers...

i'm good
I'm the same. If it comes down to it I'd just sleep in the car no matter how uncomfortable it is.

Back
Top Bottom