Originally Posted by innovazn2

Foams are serious..
284900024-550x825.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol's for your evening thread never fails

Anybody who buys those foams other than for the resale value
30t6p3b.gif

Worst foams ever created. Look like they printed a google picture of space and glued it on the shoe

You can get 2 maybe 3 pairs of the royal blue foams for the price these are going for right now
30t6p3b.gif

I can only imagine how bad the yeezys are gonna be.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by sideshow20

I just called to see if he was serious and he is really serious..i asked why he was selling the car and he stated "I have three cars and i figured i could trade this one for the shoes and plus i am getting married later on this year so i want to wear my foams on that day" i wish i would of recorded the convo..he sounded like a pretty cool dude.

He also said that he would of got some space jams but he stated "they are three years old and i have the OG's and they are yellowed"
Wearing sneakers at your wedding
30t6p3b.gif

How many other NT'ers have done that? I know some of yall have 
nerd.gif

Dirty pulled it off quite nicely, but I still think is beyond silly to wear kicks on that day.Being that he has three cars is not that bad, is not like he's giving up a maybach...The more stories that pop up, the more I detest this shoe, never thougt foams out of all sneakers would reach this level...

Hmmm this may end very well for him ironically. He may get a lot of publicity for this "stupid" act.
If he has other cars then I guess it makes sense. This definitely makes me appreciate my black red foams more.

30t6p3b.gif
I thought this was something until I read that someone actually got KICKED OUT for not being able to secure a pair of these.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/clo/2866195629.html
[h2][/h2]
[h2]Galaxy Foamposite trade for my Mercedes Benz SLK23 [/h2]
Date: 2012-02-23, 12:52AM PST
Reply to: [email protected][sup][/sup]
YES YOU READ IT RIGHT!!! I WILL TRADE MY MERCEDES BENZ HARD TOP CONVERTIBLE FOR YOU PAIR OF DS GALAXY FOAMPOSITE IN SZ 10

HIT ME UP! SERIOUS TRADERS ONLY! DO NOT WASTE MY TIME IM RICH AND I DONT GIVVA A F- I GOT PLENTY OF CARS AND JUST UPSET I WONT BE GETTIN THEM IN RETAIL SO I DECIDED TRADE ONE OF MY BEATER SPORTS CAR FOR IT.

actual picture of my car below car is garage kept slk230 yr 2000 low miles

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[table][tr][td]
5Nf5Le5J13I43Ja3Hfc2n98c9220234611174.jpg
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

That seller selling the Benz is just trolling now. Trying to be funny but failed at it. Probably someone from NT. Fake.

Maybe he doesn't need a car in Queens? Im really hoping theres a good reason for this madness
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom