sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

byebye.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Male/Female Niketalkers How much would this turn you off about someone if you were dating or about to hook up with them and you find out that they had this problem with their skin?

Spoiler [+]
loose-skin-on-stomach.jpg
GeriTummySkinEP_468x527.jpg
2b1.jpg

Would you be disgusted/disturbed and leave them? If you liked the person would you help them get surgery?
new a kid on the team who had this
every day at weigh ins 
sick.gif

In before the, "If you let this bother you then you are shallow posts."

I would be turned off by it. Sue me.

No shame, I hit a chick who had ******* that looked wrinkled like that. Her children straight sucked the life outta them joints.

But Ima mass man myself and only hit it from the back.
grin.gif

The girl looks like she may have had a child. As for the other two? Maybe rapid weight-loss? Not sure...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

No shame, I hit a chick who had ******* that looked wrinkled like that. Her children straight sucked the life outta them joints.

But Ima mass man myself and only hit it from the back.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The girl looks like she may have had a child. As for the other two? Maybe rapid weight-loss? Not sure...
Exactly, weight loss and pregnancy.  Easily fixed with an abdominoplasty.

eh. depends on how bad it was. I might be looking like that once i get this weight off

lolz happened to me once a while back ....sh$%^ was nasty man. i got soft with the quickness but made through the night cus i had already paid for the room nd everything shm. i actually knew the chic from hs and she was not ugly at all, saw picts of her nd decided to talk to her since she lost hella weight but, maaan all wrong
she lost over 100 pounds. goes to the gym, eats healthy nd all. still disgusting tho

it wouldn't bother me if she has a little stomach wrinkling. and when it comes down to getting it in, she's gonna be in the doggy position anyway, so i wouldn't be able to see it.

Was real cool with this woman who had that. She had two kids.

Not gonna lie, it turned me off to the point I didn't wanna have sex with her anymore. Other than that and her breasts
sick.gif
she was alright.
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom