-

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

laugh.gif
were talking about Jordan here

Dude would average ~40 points a game. easy! Y'all see the paper thin defense we got in the league right now?? Make it to the eastern conference finals. Easy.

Mj would lock up rose, Lebrun, wade. Ain't nobody seeing money
pimp.gif
The game has changed. No longer Jordan will have unathletic perimeter player trying to guard him. Jordan will have to play against zone, bigger faster guards with quicker lateral footwork . Eastern conference easily ? Smh not a chance with that bum team that he own

You realize how much MJ would get the the foul line? He could very well average 40.
no he won't . Like i said , the defender today are a lot quicker on their feet compare to the unathletic players of the 80s and 90s. And better yet David Stern will step in and make sure MJ don't live at the freethrow

no he won't . Like i said , the defender today are a lot quicker on their feet compare to the unathletic players of the 80s and 90s. And better yet David Stern will step in and make sure MJ don't live at the freethrow
laugh.gif
at age 40 in three games against Artest he avg'd 22 points and he shot 44% from the field, which is very respectable. In fact, that's virtually identical to your favorite player's career average from the field.

If he played today he would come very close to matching his career highs in pts & FG%, at the very least.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

laugh.gif
at age 40 in three games against Artest he avg'd 22 points and he shot 44% from the field, which is very respectable. In fact, that's virtually identical to your favorite player's career average from the field.

If he played today he would come very close to matching his career highs in pts & FG%, at the very least.
I love how people always act like players today are so gifted that the older players couldn't hang, ignorance at its finest
Mj at age 39-40 had his Wizards in a playoff race at the all star break with Rip, Popeye Jones, White, Chris Whitney, etc before he hurt his knee, had those back to back 59-51 point games, averaging 23 6 and 5, countless game winners.

Fundamentally sound player which a lot of players today lack, was ambidextrous, crafty in the post, etc.

Can't imagine him in his prime, they'd be on of the better 4 teams in the East.

It's posts like these that remind me that the very worst of the Jordan stans are even worse than the very worst of the Kobe stans.
laugh.gif

It really is hard to say though, cus when I look at the Bobcats roster I'd rather have their other 4 guys than the other 4 guys on that crappy Lakers team, and I'd rather have prime Jordan over prime Kobe, and prime Kobe took that terrible Lakers team to 45 wins and nearly made the 2nd round of the playoffs in the West. I don't know how to answer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom