34 Heritage Charisma jeans. Are they made by the Gods?

I'm not really big on jeans. I would just stick to my Levis 501 but lately I've been trying to evolve a bit. My bro said I should check out some Levis 514 stretch and leave them 501s alone.

I wear a 42 (yea, yea, yea lol) so finding a good pair of jeans is hard to do.

So I went into Nordstroms to get properly fitted and tried on multiple pair of jeans. The high price tags were a complete turnoff but I realize that not all jeans can be had for $40-$50 these days so I went into it with an open mind. None really impressed me. They all felt like typical jeans. Some of the fits didn't work on me.

I was then handed a pair of jeans to try on and man.. they were something else. The tag said 34 Heritage Charisma. If I knew of these jeans before, I would've been wearing jeans every day of the year. They're so ******* comfortable! I was in the dressing room doing crunches, squats, crip walkin, kickball warmups and more. They're $175 but damn if they didn't feel worth it.

Are these the unicorn of jeans? An anomaly? Or are there others out there similar? I'm still in awe over them.

Someone please, put me on game!

Never heard of this brand. Recently I bought a pair of "miracle air" straight leg jeans from Uniqlo for $40 Cdn and they are the most comfortable pair of jeans I ever owned. I never would drop $175 for any jeans but to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom