$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Damn that's $12,730,769 a year over 26 years talk about balling I'm spending $30 in the morning wish me luck .

Damn that's $12,730,769 a year over 26 years talk about balling I'm spending $30 in the morning wish me luck .

Playin my usual numbers... all the NTers who say theyre gonna spilt some to the community better make good!

Playin my usual numbers... all the NTers who say theyre gonna spilt some to the community better make good!

isnt there an option of payments??
-you can have one lump sum, but its taxed heavily
-you can have yearly payments, taxed but not as much

can somebody clarify??

can somebody clarify??

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

can somebody clarify??

True, But if youve ever taken a finance or accounting class you would have been taught to take the lump sum. That dollar today is worth more than the dollar tomorrow because you have the option to invest and watch it grow. Take the lump sum. 99% of the time.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

can somebody clarify??

True, But if youve ever taken a finance or accounting class you would have been taught to take the lump sum. That dollar today is worth more than the dollar tomorrow because you have the option to invest and watch it grow. Take the lump sum. 99% of the time.

i've heard if you take it over the 26 years and you die in that time no one gets the money... is this true?

i've heard if you take it over the 26 years and you die in that time no one gets the money... is this true?

Originally Posted by jman219

thanks. now when i win i'll take the lump sum. haha

Originally Posted by jman219

thanks. now when i win i'll take the lump sum. haha

cheezy, it used to be that way.now you can leave it as your estate or something. that was the main reason why i always said id take the lump sum. i still want the lump sum though. thats my money, dont spoon feed me.

cheezy, it used to be that way.now you can leave it as your estate or something. that was the main reason why i always said id take the lump sum. i still want the lump sum though. thats my money, dont spoon feed me.

My first purchase...

nc-2011-ferrari-599-sa-aperta-(2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom