Nice collection...

Just curious, are those second pair of black spikes legit? and those burberry timbs?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Nice collection...

Just curious, are those second pair of black spikes legit? and those burberry timbs?

i was thinking the same thing.

man i am glad the end picked up, i almost gagged
laugh.gif

I'm all about the spikes hot as hell, but you give the Wallibee King a run for his money. Thats Ghostface Killah of course!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Supercollasus

LOL! You guys are killing me.

In Toronto there are more fakes then pures out there so trust me my one pair of 3.5's are not bringing down Toronto. Also, it's not like a don't have the originals high up in my dark closet. If I didn't have the originals then it probably would be a different story. I feel you though. So my bootlegs get the thumbs down. The rest get my thumbs up.

Ya, I got Lugs. I never wear them anymore. I guess I should donate them. I rock the burbs twice maybe three times. They have got to go too.

Out of all of them, nothing feels better than my Dominique's. They are the most comfortable supportive shoe on the list. Way better than the J's. The J's for me is strictly styling.

Who collects fakes? and then has the audacity to put them up here knowing that they are fake. This guy is joke, thinking its fine to have a pair of fakesjust because he has a legit pair. And who cares Toronto has a lot of fake Jordans that doesnt mean you buy them.

Please take down "reppin TDot" from the title if youre going to be posting up fake stuff
smh.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

This may quite possibly be the worst collection posted in Nike Talk history. Terrible. All you have collected is garbage and fakes.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

when you know the difference between real shoes and fake shoes, buying fakes is never justified.

lmao i thought it was bad when i saw the lugz
but seriously, i need info on your huaraches

Originally Posted by rock4light

This may quite possibly be the worst collection posted in Nike Talk history. Terrible. All you have collected is garbage and fakes.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
LMAO I could not stop laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rock4light

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]LOL OMG someone please call a NT administrator cause someone justbroke the rules ....(LUGZ) that's just ah felony !![/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sironewc

Originally Posted by Supercollasus

LOL! You guys are killing me.

In Toronto there are more fakes then pures out there so trust me my one pair of 3.5's are not bringing down Toronto. Also, it's not like a don't have the originals high up in my dark closet. If I didn't have the originals then it probably would be a different story. I feel you though. So my bootlegs get the thumbs down. The rest get my thumbs up.

Ya, I got Lugs. I never wear them anymore. I guess I should donate them. I rock the burbs twice maybe three times. They have got to go too.

Out of all of them, nothing feels better than my Dominique's. They are the most comfortable supportive shoe on the list. Way better than the J's. The J's for me is strictly styling.

Who collects fakes? and then has the audacity to put them up here knowing that they are fake. This guy is joke, thinking its fine to have a pair of fakes just because he has a legit pair. And who cares Toronto has a lot of fake Jordans that doesnt mean you buy them.

rock4light wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom