3M raging bull 5 losing color

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

(Takes a look at my pair, checks [drum roll] sighs!!
happy.gif
)
it's all good..

Those Dead Stock OP?

'Coz if not might as well wear them to death until it lasts, Metallic 5s are retroing anyways..

i wore them once like a few weeks after RD and never looked at them since. pulled them out today and was heartbroken

@@# is up with those massive buttcracks on the jumpan logos ha... guess i never really looked at mine that close up...

@@# is up with those massive buttcracks on the jumpan logos ha... guess i never really looked at mine that close up...

HAHAHA! Massive Buttcracks! I'm dying over here! If you pretend it's a back view it really looks like a buttcrack! 
roll.gif

HAHAHA! Massive Buttcracks! I'm dying over here! If you pretend it's a back view it really looks like a buttcrack! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Even thou you say its not from the lace-locks, I beg to differ. Its too obvious because they are exactly the same and right behing the locks
100%, chemical reaction, nah.

Even thou you say its not from the lace-locks, I beg to differ. Its too obvious because they are exactly the same and right behing the locks
100%, chemical reaction, nah.

This happened to me too. Not really surprising tho. Generally all 3m on clothing or shoes wears off over time when its rubbed or scuffed, unless its covered like a safety vest.

This happened to me too. Not really surprising tho. Generally all 3m on clothing or shoes wears off over time when its rubbed or scuffed, unless its covered like a safety vest.

It's not, that won't happen after just one wear.

It's not, that won't happen after just one wear.

Yeah, this happen to mines as well, all you need is a rag, towel or a old clean sock and some rubbing alcohol

Yeah, this happen to mines as well, all you need is a rag, towel or a old clean sock and some rubbing alcohol

The samething happen to my 3M, but not to that extend.
It will come off don't worry too much about it.

The samething happen to my 3M, but not to that extend.
It will come off don't worry too much about it.

Back
Top Bottom