3M raging bull 5 losing color

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Even thou you say its not from the lace-locks, I beg to differ. Its too obvious because they are exactly the same and right behing the locks

It's not, that won't happen after just one wear.
Um, it will. depending on how long the wear is, how tight the laces are and the location of the locks. So do you think the color is just evaporating?

Ima go out on a limb and say 80% of the quality complaints are because of people just dont know how to maintain shoes

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Even thou you say its not from the lace-locks, I beg to differ. Its too obvious because they are exactly the same and right behing the locks

It's not, that won't happen after just one wear.
Um, it will. depending on how long the wear is, how tight the laces are and the location of the locks. So do you think the color is just evaporating?

Ima go out on a limb and say 80% of the quality complaints are because of people just dont know how to maintain shoes

i need to look at mind most def because mine was looking a lil off last time i wore them joints hope this dont happen to mine

i need to look at mind most def because mine was looking a lil off last time i wore them joints hope this dont happen to mine

i'll try cleaning them later. and yeah... i agree with whoever pointed out the buttcracks. lol. i never looked at them that closely. i was just focused on the discoloration

i'll try cleaning them later. and yeah... i agree with whoever pointed out the buttcracks. lol. i never looked at them that closely. i was just focused on the discoloration

my DS pair had small scuffs when i bought that whiped off with cleaner. Also it is the lacelocks that caused this problem

my DS pair had small scuffs when i bought that whiped off with cleaner. Also it is the lacelocks that caused this problem

Back
Top Bottom