3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Mines packed and will be out monday... Let's hope USPS doesn't do what they do to me on the regular.

Repped @rillo561, great gift 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh... Free from a Week Ban!!   

Putting my package together as well.....Waiting for a few things to arrive.. some last min items

Would have had my gift sent out yesterday (Saturday) if USPS hadn't messed around...it was supposed to be delivered on Friday but due to some erroneous delay won't be here until Monday.

Big shouts to @rillo561 for these awesome vnds p rod 2s and the ds jordan shirt! Both will be worn with pride!!

Yo glad you like it, wasn't really sure so trolled your IG for a bit to try and get an idea.

Forgot to clean up the soles on the P-rods before I packed them. Good to hear you can use it :nthat: made my day.

Yo glad you like it, wasn't really sure so trolled your IG for a bit to try and get an idea.

Forgot to clean up the soles on the P-rods before I packed them. Good to hear you can use it :nthat: made my day.
I picked out all the rocks yesterday, haha. Shirt is sick too.

two of the items finally got a chance to order today the final pieces should be coming a long soon. Going to get it out as soon as everything comes in. 

wait how did 2 days turn into 2 weeks? never seen such a drastic change in time even from usps
None of UPS day guarantees are guaranteed. 2-day priority really means "we hope it makes it there in 2 days but if it doesn't, well then **** you." Even next day air is exempt from actually having to be there the next day if I recall correctly. Got pissed one time back in the good ol' 3-day priority days when the package took 2.5 weeks and I looked it up on the USPS website. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom